Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboy fans, fickle minded as ever

No Excuses

So I'm talking to a friend of mine who is a Cowboys fan and this is his excuse:

"Wade sucks, too much of a wuss to call out players and demand respect. We need someone who gets in the face of players".

Ok so wasn't this the reason they ran Parcells out of town because the egos on the team clashed with his demanding attitude? I thought players loved Wade's soft attitude and lack of authority :rolleyes:. Wasn't he supposed to turn the Cowboys into an attacking and fierce juggernaut on defense.

So much for Parcells holding the Cowboys back. What Parcells brought to the table is what Cowboy fans are asking for now. What Wade is doing right now was what they were clamoring for two offseasons ago. These fans and their excuses :doh:

To me its quite hilarious how Parcells built the Cowboys into a complete contender, and within two years Wade Phillips has completely dismantled and ruined this Cowboys team that Parcells built. It's really sad, for the Cowboys fans lol. I always knew Phillips was a horrible coach to hire, it wasa stupid decision by Jerry Jones.

Ok so wasn't this the reason they ran Parcells out of town because the egos on the team clashed with his demanding attitude? I thought players loved Wade's soft attitude and lack of authority :rolleyes:. Wasn't he supposed to turn the Cowboys into an attacking and fierce juggernaut on defense.

So much for Parcells holding the Cowboys back. What Parcells brought to the table is what Cowboy fans are asking for now. What Wade is doing right now was what they were clamoring for two offseasons ago. These fans and their excuses :doh:

I remember during one o the Cowboys' games last year, one of the commentators said something to the effect of "When Bill Parcells, the disciplinarian, came here, it was at just the right time. When they replaced him with Wade Phillips, you get the feeling that he came here at just the right time as well."

Heh, okaaaaayyyy...

When Keyshawn Johnson credited Parcells with being the one who "built that team," he was right to do so. Then TO flamed him for saying that. Looks like KJ was right.

I just called my cousin from Dallas and his excuse was injuries:doh:. They were'nt doing much the last few weeks when they were healthy:doh:

He obviously has no excuse for why the Skins smoked them a month ago, then.

To me its quite hilarious how Parcells built the Cowboys into a complete contender, and within two years Wade Phillips has completely dismantled and ruined this Cowboys team that Parcells built. It's really sad, for the Cowboys fans lol. I always knew Phillips was a horrible coach to hire, it wasa stupid decision by Jerry Jones.

Norv's on his way to doing the same thing in San Diego...

He obviously has no excuse for why the Skins smoked them a month ago, then.

You know what ? I didn't even speak to him after that game LOL. I gave him a couple of calls he didn't pick up the phone. Every time I tried to bring it up he would change the subject real quick :D.

Jerry knew what he was getting in Phillips: a coach he could walk all over and micro-manage. He forced T.O. down Parcells' throat and ultimately that made him leave. Don't blame Wade, blame the mummy. And blame the players who can't or won't motivate themselves worth a damn. I love it!!!

Archived