Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins bars in Inland Empire

scottlo34

It's not that we have Redskins bars here, (though from what I gather there is a bit of a Redskins contingent here in Park City as well as in Salt Lake that invade bars on gamedays), it's that we have, well, bars here. No really. They serve beer and booze and everything. ;)

It's not that we have Redskins bars here, (though from what I gather there is a bit of a Redskins contingent here in Park City as well as in Salt Lake that invade bars on gamedays), it's that we have, well, bars here. No really. They serve beer and booze and everything. ;)

Yes they do.

From 9:45 am to 11:15 am every second and fourth Tuesday and Thursday of every month.

It being Utah and all.

Way I heard it, all you have to do in that time to order another is holler "Mor-mon!" at the bartender -

Lord, I apologize for that right there... :)

Ahem...San Bernardino here lol.

And yeah, no Skins bars as far as I know...

You live in San Bernarghetto!?!? I'm like 2 exits east of you on the 10.

As far as Redskins bars in the IE, I have some friends who go to a bar in San Bernardino somewhere (I'm generally too lazy to get my butt out of bed and go to a bar with them at 10am). It's not really a Redskins bar per se, but he said their group of about 10-15 Redskins fans usually invade the bar every Sunday and turn the bar involuntarily into a "Skins" bar. I'll talk to my friend and see what bar it is.

Archived