Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We Blew The Lions Out!!!

Thinking Skins

We won by 8 points, our largest margin of victory of the year. I was actually breathing easy because the only possibility was for them to TIE us and even that would take a TD and a 2 Point Conversion.

We have all week for nit-picking and *****-ing and moaning, lets celebrate being one game closer to winning the division.

:applause:

Thank you! That is all that matters, we won.

There are no columns in the standings for ugly wins or moral victories, a win is a win is a win. Does anyone think the Giants will give back their OT win against Cincy? Nope, it all counts so we take this one.

Now we just need to handle the Steelers and get to the bye, this team needs a rest.

:applause:

Thank you! That is all that matters, we won.

There are no columns in the standings for ugly wins or moral victories, a win is a win is a win. Does anyone think the Giants will give back their OT win against Cincy? Nope, it all counts so we take this one.

Now we just need to handle the Steelers and get to the bye, this team needs a rest.

True dat...no blowout, but a WIN is a WIN. :cheers:

When it's all said and done, I will take a win!! We have an extra day to get ready to host the Steelers next Monday night. We need all of our players to be healthy for that game, I think we will win if our D is healthy and keeps the preasure on their QB.

When it's all said and done, I will take a win!! We have an extra day to get ready to host the Steelers next Monday night. We need all of our players to be healthy for that game, I think we will win if our D is healthy and keeps the preasure on their QB.

So true about the pressure. The Giants do that a lot better than we do but at this point in the season Big Ben is simply ripe for the sacking. Our d-line has to win this game vs. Pitt.

So true about the pressure. The Giants do that a lot better than we do but at this point in the season Big Ben is simply ripe for the sacking. Our d-line has to win this game vs. Pitt.

Before the lions game, I had grown to accept that we aren't a team to "put the other team away" and go up by 30 points or so.....and even though we were up by 2 TDs early in the 4th quarter and won by our largest margin of the season, this game proved me right.

For the Steelers game, I've accepted that we're not much of a pressure type team. We have a good scheme and disciplined players who play their assignments very well. I can see us getting some coverage sacks against Pitt, but we probably won't be putting pressure on Big Ben the way NY was - even with the holes on their OL.

Archived