Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins Fans at Ford Field

Trippster

Redskins fans are the best fans in the world. I believed it before and I definitely believe it now. Skins fans overran Ford Field today. There were twice as many Skins fans today as there were Packers fans a month ago. I've been to lots of games at Ford Field and I've never seen an opponent's contingent come anywhere close to how many Skins fans were there.

I was there and yes there were a lot of Skins fans there. It was great when Moss ran that punt return back. I was sitting next to like 5 Skins fans that didn't come with me. It was great and yes when Cooley caught the passes every one was going Coooooley. Hell I think even some of the Lions fans were do the same thing. A lot of the Lions fans praised Cooley for his play today. By the way he is one big SOB when you see him up close.

Yea those of you that were in Detroit definitly deserve props. You guys were making some noise...it sounded like on a 4th down play that you guys were making noise for our D???? Maybe im wrong, but it sure sounded like it.

When Moss ran that punt return back it sounded like FedEx MidWest at Ford Field. The screen shots showed tons of Skins fans that made the trip.

Im going to Bmore and Cincy...we better represent!!

Archived