Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Comcast Sports HD PQ

shuler74

Is it me or is anyone elses picure quality for the wizards game last night in HD look terrible also I noticed the caps game in calgary looked bad as well. My other channels look fine in HD but the picture quality is no where what it looked liked last year.I did have comcast come out to fix a internet problem and the tech said he ewas pushing more of the signal towards the internet do you thnk this might be the problem?

My Wiz game looked good in HD last night, and i have Comcast. But i won't lie....sometimes it doesn't look as good as it should.

However the Caps games are usually stunning. Maybe it's just because hockey is nearly impossible to watch without HD. lol

funny I saw this thread. I was thinking the same exact thing last night when I was watching the Wizards game! I like you, also thought the same thing about the caps game @ Calgary. I was afraid it was something wrong w/ my TV until I saw all was well on the other channels.

There is no way it was in HD.....it was in SD stretched to look like HD (SD usually has bars on the sides)

I hope Comcast fixes this issue before the Wizards start the regular season next Wednesday!

funny I saw this thread. I was thinking the same exact thing last night when I was watching the Wizards game! I like you, also thought the same thing about the caps game @ Calgary. I was afraid it was something wrong w/ my TV until I saw all was well on the other channels.

There is no way it was in HD.....it was in SD stretched to look like HD (SD usually has bars on the sides)

I hope Comcast fixes this issue before the Wizards start the regular season next Wednesday!

Cool I thought I was the only one who noticed, the picture did look like it was stretched

Archived