Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

JO Sports, Inc - Redskins Game Used Stuff

70Chip44

I just picked up a "sideline commando jacket" for $150. There is one left in Large. It looks just like the Gibbs one that sells for $1250.
I just called them and picked up one myself. They have a number of those in stock, Jeromy said.
I am surprised no one has picked up the Collins throwback uniform for $600.
Be surprised no longer. That Collins is gone. Includes the pants and socks too! I just picked it up by phone. Pics to follow. :)
- I think they corrected it and cancelled your order, check the homepage!
I think you're right!

Regarding the sidelines jackets, here are some game photos. The first one is the bills game. The second is the Cowboys game. The last two are @ Seahawks.

rbill07euj4.jpg798_1.jpg798_2.jpg

rcbys07dl5.jpg

rshwk08vs0.jpg797_1.jpg797_2.jpg

rshwk208wp7.jpg

I just called them and picked up one myself. They have a number of those in stock, Jeromy said.

Be surprised no longer. That Collins is gone. Includes the pants and socks too! I just picked it up by phone. Pics to follow. :)

I think you're right!

Regarding the sidelines jackets, here are some game photos. The first one is the bills game. The second is the Cowboys game. The last two are @ Seahawks.

rbills07yj3.jpg

rcbys07dl5.jpg

rshwk08vs0.jpg

rshwk208wp7.jpg

- You picke up BOTH Collins and a sideline jacket?? wow brotha!!

- btw, that sweatshirt that you tried buying for free, do you know what size it was?

- You picke up BOTH Collins and a sideline jacket?? wow brotha!!
:secret: umm, actually, the Collins and - I couldn't figure out which jacket I wanted more, so I got both jackets.

But they have more, don't worry.

- btw, that sweatshirt that you tried buying for free, do you know what size it was?
No idea. They're in the office now. You could call them.

Jeromy from Jo Sports is reading these posts, but he's on read-only and he can't post yet. He's waiting for the ES Staff to okay him. I guess he's been waiting a day or two....

You think that's a good deal? I picked up a player worn sweatshirt #32 for $0.00. I **** you not. :)

814_1.jpg

...and btw, I bet they have more of those jackets.

- I just picked this up! I told Jeremy that the site is like a drug and I'm an addict! I need an intervention......my wife will probably give me a kick in the ass.

I think you're right!

Did you have them lower the price for the Collins from $600 to $500? I noticed a price reduction on a few of the items....the large commando jackets went from $150 to $120.

There appears to be two different styles of jackets.

Archived