Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

JO Sports, Inc - Redskins Game Used Stuff

70Chip44

Hey Mark thanks for helping me get on. I am not gonna tell my wife about my sig.:D That was when we were down the for the game vs. Browns.

it is nice to get on here to talk to you guys. I have talk to many of you on the phone. For those of you that do not know me I am Jeromy with JO SPORTS. You guys are the BEST FANS we have!:cheers: And for that we will be having a GREAT Fan Appreciation soon. Maybe by the end of this week, so look out for it!! Hope to here from more of the Great Extreme Fans.

Hey guys just got in 3 boxes from the team. We have practice jerseys.

Defense (BURGUNDY)#24 Springs, #30 Landry, #52 McIntosh, #53 Washington, #55 Taylor, #59 Fletcher, #99 Carter

Offense (WHITE)#11 Thomas, #12 Kelly, #26 Portis, #47 Cooley, #60 Samuels, #82 Randle El, #86 Davis. #89 Moss

At the end of the year we will get (GOLD) #5 Brennan, #17 Campbell

We also got in 2003 THROWBACK Hand Warmers (with the arrowhead)

I am working on photos right now call for any qustions 1-866-410-3860......:cheers:

I don't own a Reebok practice jersey, but I believe they are significantly different from the gamers. Looking at photos, I bet they are nylon without spandex except for maybe in the side panels. The numbers are screened, I believe, and they are one color without the outline. No numbers on the arms, but the arms include the Reebok logo. NFL shield on the chest. Tight sleeves. I believe the offense is white and the defense is burgundy. The QBs are gold. Usually names are not screened on practice jerseys, but I believe they were in 2008 because Zorn was new. I'm not sure if nameplates were used. As with the gamers, these would be made by Ripon.

16743.jpg

Jeromy, you might not know this, but FedExField is extremely anal about bringing bags into the stadium, especially after 9/11. It's not just a matter of searching. No bags of any size are allowed regardless of what's in them. Small purses are allowed sometimes, big purses are not. But I know the hand warmers are allowed because I have a couple that I bought like eight years ago and they've let us in every time.

And if they gate guard tries to give you a hard time, just say "I bought this from the Redskins", and I'm sure they'd let you right in.

Archived