Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

JO Sports, Inc - Redskins Game Used Stuff

70Chip44

Yes. There's an ES staff member named themurf who takes and has tons of pics. But I'm not sure if the pics he takes from previous years are still available online.

Also, redskins.com has pics too.

Appreciate your efforts redskinsgamers. That Smoot I have has such a distinct grass stain on the shoulder, there has to be a pic of it somewhere.

We need to find out what he has saved from past couple seasons.

Any word on if JO Sports is having some type of black Friday sale?

I just talked to Jeromy at JO and I brought that point up to him redskinsgamer, he said that it was a great idea. He said it is kinda late notice. He is gonna come on here tuesday and put a post for a HUGE SALE on Wednesday Dec. 3rd. He told me to put the word out. And he is gonna become the newest member on ES on tuesday when they get back into town..

I just talked to Jeromy at JO and I brought that point up to him redskinsgamer, he said that it was a great idea. He said it is kinda late notice. He is gonna come on here tuesday and put a post for a HUGE SALE on Wednesday Dec. 3rd. He told me to put the word out. And he is gonna become the newest member on ES on tuesday when they get back into town..

It would be a good idea with the way the economy is now. Expose the product to more people with a nice sale. Then hook them in. Once you get your first gamer, you will want another.

Hello everyone, thanks for the onsale idea's. Our schedule is tough right now. Will be attending 6 NFL games and their cities in the month of December. As for a sale here is what I am thinking... we have a ton of sideline material, more throwbacks, and 2008 jerseys all coming within the next week. Sooo I would like to get them up online for everyone then looking to do a REDSKINS fan appreciation day the 2nd week in December. You guys deserve it. Also we will be in D.C. for the final home game. Not bringing any material or setting anything up just there to meet with a couple of the players and to enjoy a Redskins win.

Well, you are hereby invited to my tailgate party. I'm easy to find - I'm right in front of the old Gate C entrance - the one with the big white generator sitting on the steps. That entrance is closed now, but the steps are still there. See my sig. Look across the street. That's us! We've got 23 flags flying so we're easy to find. Come on by!

So are a bunch of the burgandy gamers from the Eagles and Cowboy game early this season going to be coming in soon? or Steelers Monday night game. Also, let's say I want a non marketed guys jersey from a certain game. Do we just request him and then get a price quote, then you guys go to the Redskins and say. I have someone that wants this jersey and they will pull it for you? just curious how this works. For example...Would it be too late to say I want (any non marketed player) jersey from the Eagles game earlier this season. Would that one have been washed and most likley reused in the Steelers home game when they next used the burgandy. Would be cool if you had some breakdown on lesser player's prices from games if their jersey is requested.

So are a bunch of the burgandy gamers from the Eagles and Cowboy game early this season going to be coming in soon? or Steelers Monday night game. Also, let's say I want a non marketed guys jersey from a certain game. Do we just request him and then get a price quote, then you guys go to the Redskins and say. I have someone that wants this jersey and they will pull it for you? just curious how this works. For example...Would it be too late to say I want (any non marketed player) jersey from the Eagles game earlier this season. Would that one have been washed and most likley reused in the Steelers home game when they next used the burgandy. Would be cool if you had some breakdown on lesser player's prices from games if their jersey is requested.

- I think they can work on getting whatever is that we request.....I think.

That Art Monk jersey keeps calling my name.

That would be the ultimate "self given Christmas gift"

I really want it.

Yeah that would be nice.

I really want to see to see some 2008 burgandy gamers from the lesser guys get posted on the site. Also, curious what 2007 throwbacks get listed, the cheaper one's sold real quick last time. I wonder if the same guy got most of those. That is all we need is one of those buyer's that corners the market. Like Exquisite613 of NBA.com auctions who won every single All Star jersey from last year. Or the guy who pretty much bought all the Dallas Stars and Nashville Preds alternate jerseys from MeiGray. I wonder if the same guy bought all those Marky jerseys. More power if you can do it. I wouldn't mind owning every single jersey of certain style or player once I win the lottery:silly:

Sean Taylor Rookie and 2005 Moss for auction, search keyword redskins:

http://www.greyflannelauctions.com/catalog.aspx?category=43

I wonder if the Taylor is the same one Psgamegear has been trying to sell at the games this year?

What does PSA gamegear have for Redskins gamers? I'd really do as much homework as possible on that Taylor for anyone that may bid on it. They only wore that style in couple games so I would definitley look at as many possible photos you can in that season.

So I wonder who has Taylors jerseys from last season. He must have been a marketed jersey guy. If Jarrod reads this, how many Taylor jerseys did you handle from last season? I know game exclusives had a bunch of his stuff from 2006 season that is out there somewhere. Including his helmet. I remember seeing his stuff on that site, before JO took over.

If you are looking for a particular player/game email of whom or what you want. jarrod@josportsco.com

Sean Taylor, I handled NONE. I have access to one with Redskins paperwork but it would run like $3500?? As for Grey Flannel. I would not touch it. NO GOOD. Only purchase one with Redskins paperwork.

We are trying to change the collecting community in the sense that we will only offer jerseys directly from the teams, or players, or their rep.

Hope this helps.

If you are looking for a particular player/game email of whom or what you want. jarrod@josportsco.com

Sean Taylor, I handled NONE. I have access to one with Redskins paperwork but it would run like $3500?? As for Grey Flannel. I would not touch it. NO GOOD. Only purchase one with Redskins paperwork.

We are trying to change the collecting community in the sense that we will only offer jerseys directly from the teams, or players, or their rep.

Hope this helps.

- sound advice!

- They are wearing BURGUNDY w/ the 21 patch toda!! WOW!!! I cant wait to see when those become available, THAT ma offically make me broke!

Yeah, the jerseys look sweet today, I'm taping the game just in case and save as many pictures as they get posted today from the game. Have to save them off yahoo in the next few days before they pull them off. These will be the only burgandy jerseys to have 21 patch on them. These will be very rare. Now if only the Skins would show up and start doing something in this game.

I hate going back and videomatching stuff during bad games. The jerseys were just so sweet today. Glad I do have the game archieved for future reference, but I missed most of the first quarter. If Jarrod reads this, what is the scoop on these jerseys from today's game. Are you guys getting the entire team set or just the main marketed guys.

Okay, I hate to have to say this, and I hesitate to say this in public and on the open internet, but this is big enough that other buyers should know about it. I have a problem with my last order.

I've ordered three jerseys so far, a Smoot, a Jansen, and a Griffin. Today I was checking something out that Xavmit wrote in another thread. He wrote:

MTH,

Another item you may want to add to the first post...or not:)

In addition to the change in the outline of the numbers and the lack of sleeve stripe going all around I believe the spandex material changed somewhere around 2006 as well. Prior the inside surface of the spandex sides and shoulders was the same as the outside. The newer jerseys seem to have sort of a flannel feel and look to the inside surface. I am not quite sure when this occured but my 2006 and newer ones have this feel but the old $50 gamers I got at the redskins stores do not and they were from 2004 and prior.

So I'm taking my jerseys out and checking them out - checking the inside of them. And I see the sticker on the inside of my Griffin jersey. And I notice there are actually three (3) stickers there, and they're layered on top of each other. I look closer and I can see the black print on the 2nd layered sticker. It says

10-2...

I can't read the rest because the black print on the top-most sticker is in the way.

These stickers are supposed to validate the jersey as being legitimate, right? But what about a jersey with multiple stickers and multiple dates?

If you look closely, you can even see what I'm talking about on the photos on the Jo Sports site. Here is a pic of the layered stickers on my jersey still listed on the site:

661_4.jpg

This does not make me happy. In fact, all these layered stickers do is add controversy and doubt. I'd prefer it if there was no sticker at all, rather than have layered stickers with different dates.

JoSports also has a Carter jersey and a Lloyd jersey from that same Dallas game, but both those listings shows only one sticker.

http://www.josportsco.com/view_product.asp?ProductID=614

http://www.josportsco.com/view_product.asp?ProductID=523

I immediately checked my other two jerseys. Those all have one sticker, not layers of stickers.

Still, I think we need an explanation of some sort - either from Jo Sports or from the team through Jo Sports.

How did this happen, and how do I know this Griffin jersey was really used in the Dallas game on Nov 5th in 2006, and not some other game?

I am emailing Jarrod now.

Edit: I just thought of an explanation. The jersey was used in multiple games. I guess that's possible, but it should have been explained somewhere, by somebody, somehow. Was the jersey used, then washed, then used again, then washed again, then used a third time - hence three stickers? It's just weird. If so ,then there must be other jerseys like this too. Also, when were the first two stickers applied? Did they go through the wash? What's the story?

Edit x2: This mystery is solved. See post #286.

Thanks Chip. It just doesn't make any sense to me. If I was the Redskins, and I had a jersey that was used in multiple games, I'd put the stickers on, one at a time, above. So you'd SEE each sticker. That way, there's no confusion. I wouldn't cover them up like that. The way this is done implies somebody made a mistake, somebody screwed up. FUBAR. What's the real story? That's what I'd like to know. And, by the way, what other jerseys are labeled like this, with layered game dates?

Archived