Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

JO Sports, Inc - Redskins Game Used Stuff

70Chip44

I have no clue, but $400 a pop for Brunell. Id take a JC for that price. I talked to Jeremy from JO for a good 30 minutes yesterday. He told me they have been selling lots of jerseys to people from this site and he is greatly pleased that we are spreading the word. He is supposed to be cutting me a good deal on the Andre jersey if I buy a few...

I bought a Brunell on Tuesday, the day after the Monday Night Miracle game. It was $500, but Jim at www.jimyackel.com had just lowered the price to $450 a couple days earlier. I grabbed that jersey for $450 and wore it to FedExField every game for almost two years. Put it up for sale on eBay in late fall 2006 and got $390 for it from some Japanese guy in Yokohama. There's a post of me wearing it in Tarhog's Show Yourselves thread stickied in the tailgate, post #1.

A well spent $60 I think. :)

Well, did Lloyd shorten his? That's the question. Otherwise, if you're lean enough, you should be okay. These jerseys definitely do not hide the bulge!

- Thankfully I dont have to worry about the bulge, but I'm sure it will be tight as anything...I believe Lloyd is 3 inches shorter then me, but we weigh the same.

Just talk to JO SPORTS they just got in some of the 75th Anniversary throwback vs. Giants 9-23-07 with the Gold pants here are some of the sets they have in, photos are not up yet.

#22 Rodgers

#24 Springs

#27 Smoot

#30 Landry

#31 Cartwright

#45 Sellers

#46 Betts

#50 K. Campbell

#59 Fletcher

#60 Samuels

#74 Heyer

#85 Lloyd

#89 Moss

#92 Evans

#96 Griffin

:gaintsuck

-Anyone else get their items? I should have mine by Thursday...I would love to see everyones

I ordered my Smoot on Friday 10/31 at 9:00am and paid for UPS 2nd Day Air. It is now 11/5 and still no Smoot. It says it's to be delivered tomorrow on 11/6 - FREAKIN' GREAT, My wife and I will be at the Hospital having our baby....I hate when you plan everything out, pay for fast shipping, and something still gets funked up.....

Did you guys have to sign for the package? I REALLY hope you did

Cool, i'll give it a shot. A month ago I was in the skins store at Tysons and they had a Randy Thomas gw jersey in a bag on the wall for $800 I think, the kid behind the counter said he took it from one bag to place in another and the stench about knocked him out.

I'll get this one opened in a few minz. :)

Mine doesn't stink at all. I guess Smoooooot doesn't sweat as much as Randy. And of course, they do wear T shirts underneath. Also, both mine were used in November which is a colder time of year. Less sweating, ya know.

- I have a M. Washington gamer from '05 and it stinks really bad!

Cool! I don't know anything about mine. All I know is it was used a bunch of games because it's pretty torn up, lots of repairs, and it's got different colored paint on the shoulders.

My old collge rommate used to be his agent and that's how I got it...I have never met him personally but I have been told he is the nicest guy you could ever meet.

Archived