Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

JO Sports, Inc - Redskins Game Used Stuff

70Chip44

Actually, 70Chip44 is the one that found this site, which is brand new. But thanks! :)

-I'm becoming an addict, so I hope you guys dont kill me for this,but I actually bought the Lloyd jersey from the 12/10/06 game vs. the Eagles because that was the day my son was born, so I did for sentimental reasons!

Yeah, I had to pick one up yesterday, by phone. The one I bought wasn't on the site yet. I think they ****ed up - I don't think they realize Jansen is a starter again. BTW, I believe they have a couple more Jansen's at that price that aren't on the site yet. If anybody's interested, you might give them a call.

A gamer from a starting player for a retail authentic price - I don't know why people hesitate. Even if you're not a collecter and just a fan, how can you not buy this jersey?

send_binary_wh.asp?path=509_1.jpg&width=225&height=225

I just bought the Jon Jansen Giants game jersey. Just to good of a price to pass up. Now gotta find a picture of him from that game wearing it :)

Thanks to the original poster for pointing us to this site. :cheers:

-I'm glad I could contribute to making us even more broke during these wonderful economic times!!!!:D

Thanks Mark... yeah, I wouldn't screw with the numbers either. I take it most local shops can do a nameplate?
I wouldn't say that. When I had it done to my Monk authentic, I had to supply the fabric myself because they had no access to that particular fabric. Somebody might know a shop that will do it correctly though. Otherwise, somebody posted a site which buried in the "authentic replica" thread where you can buy the correct fabric.

Yeah, most players get a new one each game but I know Sellers only used one jersey in 2007 so its just the players preference.
I'm not sure if it's really the "players preference" because if it was, I'd think we'd see less jerseys used once and more jerseys used multiple times, you know? But I bet players who are not starters are allowed more leeway. I'm totally guessing though.

Anyways, here's a few pics that Blade took of Sellers yesterday before the game started. If you look closely, it looks like he has some scuffs and repairs on his jersey, indicating it's been used before.

Lions08-020.jpg

Lions08-021.jpg

Archived