Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We lost Crummey!!!(Merged)

Thinking Skins

crumming from maryland could play all line spots!! he going to be good i wonder why we didn,t lock him up, another dockery like player , going to another team. we have to start locking these line men up the line is getting old and a guy like crumming could have started next year ...

( what a loss for the skins he was a beast a keeper !! ** and let devin play get this man the ball in the red zone .

Why didn't you post this next month?

crumming from maryland could play all line spots!! he going to be good i wonder why we didn,t lock him up, another dockery like player , going to another team. we have to start locking these line men up the line is getting old and a guy like crumming could have started next year ...

( what a loss for the skins he was a beast a keeper !! ** and let devin play get this man the ball in the red zone .

I think its a stretch to say he could play all line positions. He could play all the inside positions, but I haven't heard about him at either tackle position.

I'm sad to lose him, but I'm confident that we'll keep addressing these poeitions and getting quality players.

Archived