Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FUD... All the GOP has left..

JMS

Yup. Like most of the other political threads. :laugh:

Sure, at this point with the bipartison bickering.

I guess my post was really just an assumption that the Democrats win pretty handedly next month. The reason it seems like they are desperate is because they are. I thought everyone knew they had no chance to keep the oval office. The fact that this election has turned into what it has with such major issues facing our country is all that needs to be laid out. I'm embarrassed to be a Republican right now.

Again, where are the terrorist associations made by the GOP ?

Are you kidding me? Really, you don't think that the GOP and McCain are trying to paint Obama as a terrorist and soft on terror by trying in vain to link him "palling around with terrorists" (Palin's words), and by saying he'd sit down personally with no conditions with people like Ahmadinejad? (a mischaracterization of Obama's position) What exactly do you think that political tactic is trying to do? It certainly isn't about painting him as a patriot. In fact its about trying to create the image in people's minds that Obama is a terrorist, which is why people keep trying to say he's a Muslim. It is everything that the GOP wants you to fear, and as the initial post stated, its all the GOP has left, and if they bring the Rev. Wright thing back to this campaign it will simply illustrate the point only with an exclamation mark rather than a period.

Are you kidding me? Really, you don't think that the GOP and McCain are trying to paint Obama as a terrorist and soft on terror by trying in vain to link him "palling around with terrorists" (Palin's words), and by saying he'd sit down personally with no conditions with people like Ahmadinejad? (a mischaracterization of Obama's position) What exactly do you think that political tactic is trying to do? It certainly isn't about painting him as a patriot. In fact its about trying to create the image in people's minds that Obama is a terrorist, which is why people keep trying to say he's a Muslim. It is everything that the GOP wants you to fear, and as the initial post stated, its all the GOP has left, and if they bring the Rev. Wright thing back to this campaign it will simply illustrate the point only with an exclamation mark rather than a period.

Think about it.....those things are not equivalent to calling Obama a terrorist.

Another liberal exageration.

Simple Question: Yes/No.

AsburySF:

In a normal campaign of any kind does the winner/winning person even talk about the other person? So for Obama to even have 33% when hes been winning for 97% of the time.. that is exponentially worse correct? As technically he never needed to?

Yes, they talk about the other person, why would you think that a winning campaign shouldn't talk about the negatives of the opposition? That doesn't make any sense to think otherwise. To win you present your stronger ideas and at the same time point out why the opposition is weaker. The fact that McCain's negative fear based attacks are so predominant is illustrative of the fact that he's desperate.

Think about it.....those things are not equivalent to calling Obama a terrorist.

Another liberal exageration.

Ok, Mick...have you ever heard of a thing called plausible deniability? McCain: "I never called Obama a "terrorist". Response: "But you sure as **** said he was palling around with them." Sorry mate but you're stretching if you don't think that the McCain camp is trying to link Obama to terrorism.

Archived