Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lions next: Break out game for the young receivers??

SkinsAllDay34

just heard on redskins nation that zorn is happy with thomas and davis and said that they have both been taking big steps forward the past couple weeks, and attributes it to their "want to" and willingness to listen. Said davis has dramitically improved. wants to see them doing the right things full speed without hesitation before throwing them in there full time.

just heard on redskins nation that zorn is happy with thomas and davis and said that they have both been taking big steps forward the past couple weeks, and attributes it to their "want to" and willingness to listen. Said davis has dramitically improved. wants to see them doing the right things full speed without hesitation before throwing them in there full time.

and if you notice, he actually tried to get Davis involved last week - with the reverse and the deep ball that was missed. It wouldn't be surprising to see Davis contribute this week. I'd expect less from Thomas. But maybe Thomas or Kelly will get us a third down catch or two.

and if you notice, he actually tried to get Davis involved last week - with the reverse and the deep ball that was missed. It wouldn't be surprising to see Davis contribute this week. I'd expect less from Thomas. But maybe Thomas or Kelly will get us a third down catch or two.

i noticed as well. he should have had 2 catches and 1 TD

I have no doubt this will be a blowout and the rookies will have chances to make plays this game.

All we got to double CJ and they are done. Their QB likes to think he is in Canada and they have no run game (they have a nice looking rookie) and all they look to is CJ. Landry over the top is gonna mess them up big time.

**1,300th Post**

I would love to see the young receivers as well as Santana Moss and ARE have big days. I would also love to see Clinton Portis rack up his fifth 100+ yard game in a row. However in the end I just want to see the Redskins get out of the Motor City with a W in the win column. :lionsuck:

HTTR

Archived