Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

8 sacks

Slateman

WOW! Some people boy! Some people! LOL.................Why should we've lost this game?

RED06

Cus we scored 14 points. We scored twice. We should have scored a lot more, especially with the way CP was running.

On the other hand, Anderson missed a bunch of guys. He had time to throw. He just overthrew his receivers for 3 and a half quarters. If he had played that time like he played the 4th quarter, we'd be 4-3 and we'd all be complaining about *insert complaint here*

Let's let JT get 100% and then if we aren't getting the sacks, then we can be concerned. And sacks are NOT overated. You have to have both sacks and pressure. Ask the Giants if sacks were overated last year.

Exactly.

I really don't think JT is 100 percent. I don''t think he's even close. We should flat out sit him for at least next week. Give him a little bit of playing time in two weeks, then a bye to get 100 percent.

Put it this way guys: We're a twisted ankle, sprained shoulder, or ripped knee from having Torrence as our starting corner. You think he's gonna help get a coverage sack? You think he's gonna be able to cover Roy Williams, Santonio Holmes, or TJ Houz? Cus I don't. Certainly not for the 30+ seconds that the current defensive line is giving opposing QBs to throw the ball.

The Pass Rush worries me. It looked OK yesterday. I am not about stats and # of sacks but I do feel our scheme gives QBs too much time to throw. Eventually coverage breaks down, no matter how good our DBs are playing, it will break down. You need to apply pressure to the QB. It's strange because we are doing so well on D and it is hard to be critical, but I think alot of us would be a heck of alot more comfortable if we at least consistantly "hurried" the QB.

Archived