Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Obama = Bush ???

helptheSKINS

Everyone is out to get us?

What about Kilmer and company always complaining about liberal media bias?

Trying to compare Obama to Bush is ridiculous.

seems to me like it was done just fine and because you dont agree with it (which you have the right to do) your feathers are all ruffled and you are looking for a way to discredit it.

calling me sarge isnt going to make me feel bad. i happen to agree with a lot of the things he says.

you wanna go talk to kilmer about his complaining thats fine. but you are talking to me now and i dont even want to pretend like i can speak for kilmer.

seems to me like it was done just fine and because you dont agree with it (which you have the right to do) your feathers are all ruffled and you are looking for a way to discredit it.

calling me sarge isnt going to make me feel bad. i happen to agree with a lot of the things he says.

you wanna go talk to kilmer about his complaining thats fine. but you are talking to me now and i dont even want to pretend like i can speak for kilmer.

My feathers aren't ruffled, and I don't disagree with the facts she quoted in her article...but the idea that Obama = Bush is bull.

I'm not trying to make you feel bad, I think you're a good guy but as this race has gotten uglier and uglier we've all gotten a little too partisan.

Obama agrees with Bush on a few things, McCain agrees with Bush on much, much more.

I'm an Obama supporter, obviously, but he's by no mean a perfect candidate...but seriously no one can make the argument that Bush = Obama

Actually, I think this article is essentially correct.

Obama is a politician.

Bush is a politician.

See, they are the same. If you zoom out far enough all details disappear, all diversity, nuance, and thoughts blend into one big melting pot.

It's sort of like if you go back enough generations every single member of this board is a relative. We're all one big dysfunctional... happy family.

It's funny how people who probably voted for Bush now claim he's liberal. Bush is the Manchurian Liberal Candidate. The left finally won by sticking Bush in the White House. Go team!

If Bush is a liberal why did McCain vote for him 95% of the time? McCain's a liberal too? So this race is between two liberals?

OMG, you sound like MSF!

stop it, stop it now. :doh:

If Bush is a liberal why did McCain vote for him 95% of the time? McCain's a liberal too? So this race is between two liberals?

It goes deeper than that, though.

Obama = Bush, which -- since Obama is the most liberal Senator -- means Bush is the most liberal president we've ever had, thereby exonerating Republicans who voted for him. Twice. Because he was just pulling the wool over their eyes and pretending to be a good, sound Republican. Twice.

And as you point out, McCain = Bush as measured by voting record.

So logically McCain must also be ultra-liberal, because given the previous two statements it is undeniable that Obama = McCain by the substitution property.

So far, so good. But Obama != (McCain) as measured by their opposite Senate voting records vs. Bush, representing the extreme left and right of the Senate.

Therefore, this conclusion is inescapable: Not only are the extremes of McCain and Obama both ultra-liberal, but logically everyone else in between must also be ultra-liberal!

And since the House doesn't differ dramatically from the prevailing political norms of the Senate, it follows logically that everyone in both houses of Congress is ultra-liberal!

And this part is really interesting: As everyone knows, the evil, horrible ultra-liberals have regular all-hands meetings to plot their strategies for destroying America and teaching sex ed to kindergarteners. This means that everyone in Congress is directly associated with Obama because they have worked together. Like Saddam ("the other Hussein") and bin Laden, they have had secret meetings to plot their plans for destroying Freedom .

And since Obama has been palling around with terrorists, EVERY MEMBER OF CONGRESS IS DIRECTLY ASSOCIATED WITH TERRORISTS.

Of course, the Mainstream Media will never pick up on this story.

But it does mean that Good, Honest Republicans have nobody to vote for in the presidential election, nor in Congressional elections.

Therefore, ALL GOOD, HONEST REPUBLICAN VOTERS MUST STAY HOME OR VOTE THIRD PARTY.

If you are a Republican and you vote for any of the major party presidential or congressional candidates this year, YOU ARE VOTING FOR THE TERRORISTS.

Republicans, wasting your vote is the only patriotic thing to do this year. And that doesn't appear to be ready to change for probably a generation or so. Not until we get these terrorists and Frenchmen out of the halls of our government.

It's logically unassailable.

Archived