Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN SptsCtr: Jason Taylor Will Start -vs- Rams (MET)

skinzdar55

To the people that are trying to play Coach and say he needs to sit again: :stfu:

Have you not heard his comments? He feels left out, he wants to contribute. He is more hungry than ever.

Stop acting like you have more knowledge than our professional staff.

Nope, sorry I'm not gonna shut up.

Think about all the guys that come back too early and re-injure themselves, both here in Washington and on other teams. I'm sure quite a few of them were cleared to play.

No sense in him playing this game unless he's 100%.

Let Rob Jackson, Chris Wilson, Demetric Evans and Erasmus James get some snaps.

Nope, sorry I'm not gonna shut up.

Think about all the guys that come back too early and re-injure themselves, both here in Washington and on other teams. I'm sure quite a few of them were cleared to play.

No sense in him playing this game unless he's 100%.

Let Rob Jackson, Chris Wilson, Demetric Evans and Erasmus James get some snaps.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

It is amazing how many nervous nelleys on this thread have suddenly become qualified doctors on Taylor's condition. :)

They act like the decision to let Taylor play was based simply on Coach Zorn walking up to Taylor, looking at the leg where Jason had the procedure done and saying 'Looks good to me... you can play'

There is a little more to it than that. :)

I'm sure Taylor has gotten both medical clearance and training staff clearance to both practice this week and play Sunday.

Folks need to relax. Taylor is in good shape. He isn't going to break into little pieces. :)

Folks need to relax. Taylor is in good shape. He isn't going to break into little pieces. :)

And he isn't going to play enough that he'll hinder the team by getting too tired. As many times as Bulger has been sacked and hurried, I welcome Taylor back. We need to keep pressure on him.

I'm just VERY thankful this game is at home. I'd be VERY worried if we were playing in St. Louis. The home crowd will help prevent any letdown that might happen.

You know what "starting" means? It means he'll be on the field for the first play of the game -- assuming the defense is on first. That's it.

I think we all understand and expect that he won't be playing the whole game.... and that he'll be in a rotation with Evans.

How many plays is anyone's guess and a waste of time.

But at least we know he's available and possibly ready to contribute some.

Archived