Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Video of mccain/palin rally - wtf?

Hooper

Where the hell have u been? You act like blacks just started voting Democrat because of Obama. Wake up ross!

So you deny that the excitement level in the African-American community is a little different this year compared to prior elections? It is wrong on both sides to vote or not to vote for someone based on race. My vote has nothing to do with race. I would take Colon Powell over both of them.

Hey the truth is not angry my man. Domestic terrorism didn't just start with William Ayers, the oklahoma city bombings etc.

It is not about when it started, it is about when did it start to be ok for presidential candidates to have personal friendships with them.

Well, I guess if a pig grew wings and flew into the sky...I would have to take another look at what my understanding is of what the pig was capable of. However, I am pretty sure I would see a pig fly before I heard a liberal actually be proud of his country.
So now Im hate-mongering. C'mon now. I'm not a hater.

You would have thought the above quote was your own words the way you not only embrace the ignorance of the OP but then pressed on the question to someone you knew was a Democrat....I rest my case. This thread has turned into an epic fail.

So you deny that the excitement level in the African-American community is a little different this year compared to prior elections? It is wrong on both sides to vote or not to vote for someone based on race. My vote has nothing to do with race. I would take Colon Powell over both of them.

The only difference will be an increase in voter turnout amongst African Americans.

They've voted 80-90% Democrat for a very long time, and now they have a candidate that they identify with...someone who has dealt with racism in his life and can understand some of the issues they deal with. Now we'll see black voters show up to the polls in higher numbers.

Racist? If you want to stretch the definition, then maybe--but to me its different when someone says "I don't like his race, I'm not voting for him" and someone who says "finally, a black candidate...now I'll go vote"

Oh I don't deny that at all. My vote isn't based on race either. If Obama was 100% white, he would have my vote over McCain. He is the BETTER candidate who happens to be black.

I would think about Colin Powell. I would hope he wouldn't abandon his beliefs like he did when he sold the Iraq War to the UN. He went against his own Powell Doctrine, knowing the War in Iraq was a cluster**** waiting to happen.

It is not about when it started, it is about when did it start to be ok for presidential candidates to have personal friendships with them.

You say personal friendship, Obama says they sat on a board together. The fact that Ayers did these acts when Obama was 8 makes it laughable but hey I get it. The black candidate has to be 10 times better than any other candidate to get a fair shake. It is all good. It is not the first time and it won't be the last.

Eh, whatever. That video doesn't bother me.

I bet you could make a pretty outrageous video out of comments made by some Code Pink nutters at an Obama rally. Lots of stupid people out there.

The things that are said and done by the McCain/Palin campaign and the NRC - that is what is significant to me. Not a nutter in the parking lot.

The video does bother me, as Code Pink retards bother me. It doesn't make me think less of McCain, but seeing this level of base ignorance personified ought to bother all reasonable people.

Though really, there isn't too much to say about it. We already know there are hordes of ignorant and malicious people among us.

Archived