Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Week 6 ESPN Power Rankings

NeueRedskinWelle

Titans are way overrated........KERRY COLLINS IS A JOKE...........but the thing that scares me is their D.....Jeff Fisher always has good defenses

Go back six weeks..people were saying Jason was a joke..that we needed to start Colt..A 5-0 record is hard to do in the NFL..Is Kerry Collins a joke..I bet his team doesnt think so..

Serious string of trap games...St Louis with a bye week to prepare, and a coach to rally around, and Bulger back in-that could be trouble. Really.

Cleveland has the best talent of the 3 and could start clicking on offense by the time they play us.

And the Lions...well, as Miami proved last year-it's very hard to go winless. Hopefully we don't get caught by the laws of average.

Hey, Joe Gibbs. I didn't know that you posted on ExtremeSkins!

Welcome. But, could you take the worried wart, piss yourself watching the game attitude elsewhere?

My god, unless you coach the team or play for the team you guys need to CALM DOWN. Spend your time worrying about your life and not this team. Let them play, and just root for them. Isn't that part of being a fan? YOU don't have to worry about how we play on Sunday, you just get to enjoy it.

:doh:

I thought the rankings were pretty good. I like how ESPN-NFL does it with votes while ESPN-NBA uses the committee of one approach.....although personally I like Carolina better than Pittsburgh. I don't know if this makes any sense but with the Tough As Nails defense and a good running game they play like an "NFC East" team to me.

Hey, Joe Gibbs. I didn't know that you posted on ExtremeSkins!

Welcome. But, could you take the worried wart, piss yourself watching the game attitude elsewhere?

My god, unless you coach the team or play for the team you guys need to CALM DOWN. Spend your time worrying about your life and not this team. Let them play, and just root for them. Isn't that part of being a fan? YOU don't have to worry about how we play on Sunday, you just get to enjoy it.

:doh:

Hey Mr internet tough guy.

Welcome. But could you take the I know what everyone else is thinking, cheap shots at a HOF coach, igonorant attitude somewhere else?

I, along with others were making statements about the potential difficulty of these games. Not the worry level I have personally.

Personally, I'll be in the stands Sunday yelling and screaming....but unlike some folks I'l lbe able to deal with an upset out of the next 3 and i'll be able to deal with close games. That's how I enjoy it.

Archived