Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Colin Cowherd hair Bet

Soup

I'm sure some of you heard Colin Cowherd talk about the skins being one of the worst teams in the league and he went on to bash the entire team. The Front office, the players, everyone with the redskins.

Sorry about the hair thing guys, I just went back to hear the podcast he just said he would admit he was wrong, I still think he needs to man up.

He really bashed the team and I'm sure I can count on everyone here to send emails and call him out if the skins do win in Philly.

Hail

Oh hell yes,

however ESPN broadcasters tend to welch on their bets......

Remember Gibbs calling out Sean Salisbury a few years ago when he welched on his bet about the Skins.

just having that bum apologize on the radio is enough, I just want to make sure he mans up if the skins win in philly. IF they win

I'm sure some of you heard Colin Cowherd talk about the skins being one of the worst teams in the league and he went on to bash the entire team. The Front office' date=' the players, everyone with the redskins.

This is not the best part, he said if the skins go into dallas and go into philly and win both games that he would shave his head bald.

He really bashed the team and I'm sure I can count on everyone here to send emails and call him out if the skins do win in Philly.

Hail[/quote']

Don't dignify this guy with the attention. He is just a radio troll

:troll:

Archived