Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can we expect some delicious crow..

casvdry

I was raised to be a Skins fan. My parents bought me helmets and all the other goodies you'd expect. When I was able to think critically and choose a team. I went with the winners of the 90s. I've never jumped ship and never will.

I agree. If Romo sits to pee doesn't limit his mistakes it drastically will affect this game which is driven by emotions. He's thrown a pick in the endzone each game I believe.

yeah, um that would be the exact definition of a bandwagon fan

Dear Cowturd,

Your secondary is extremely overrated(garbage). Evidence pertaining to this fact:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuzVvN8M188

Your secondary also can't tackle without horse-collarin' Cowpie Roy Williams and will get trucked by Cooley. There are plenty of videos out there to demonstrate this, but somehow I think you remember them vividly.

Those two items alone make this game closer then you would like to believe, but lets not forget marion barber has a whopping 21 carries for 37 yards against us last year.

When the entire media expects us to lose, theres no crow to be eaten. The real question is whether you'll come back and admit you were wrong if you lose. 99% of the cowturd trolls suggest that you won't.

So because I didn't choose a loser team I am now a bandwagon fan.. hmm. Notice that I didn't jump ship when the Cheatriots starting racking up SBs?
Haha tell me what year you won your last superbowl and the last year the redskins won a superbowl. Yup were a loser team that hasnt one a playoff game since 05, when did you win your last one? Oh well you already told us your getting your ring this year. Its superbowl or bust this year for the cowboys. Nothing less for you guys or this year will be a failure. You said it yourself.

So because I didn't choose a loser team I am now a bandwagon fan.. hmm. Notice that I didn't jump ship when the Cheatriots starting racking up SBs?

no because in an effort to come to terms with your insecurity, you chose to root for a team that had absolutely no ties to you emotionally, just becasue they win... nothing i hate more than a bandwagon fan

So if I am raised to be gay much like you Redskins fans and I choose to tag a little poontang here and there am I then a bandwagon fan?
No one here is calling you names so why do you have to resort to calling someone gay. This is why no one is taking you serious. We have some respectable cowboys fans on this board and you sir are not one of them.

Haha were gay fans sweet man thats awesome. I didnt know I was guy guess my girlfriend who is a redskins fan is gay, and here dad who has 5 kids is gay as well. I SEE THE LIGHT. What does casvdry mean?

Haha tell me what year you won your last superbowl and the last year the redskins won a superbowl. Yup were a loser team that hasnt one a playoff game since 05, when did you win your last one? Oh well you already told us your getting your ring this year. Its superbowl or bust this year for the cowboys. Nothing less for you guys or this year will be a failure. You said it yourself.

Doh, I forgot that they handed out lombardis for playoff wins. My bad!

No one here is calling you names so why do you have to resort to calling someone gay. This is why no one is taking you serious. We have some respectable cowboys fans on this board and you sir are not one of them.

If you called me gay or bandwagon I take it as the same thing.

I might need a little help here shortly. Things could turn ugly.

LOL I do my best to stay out of things just like this. I'm a watcher. ;) :munchout:

I'm pretty sure you're on your own... RP has a reputation to keep up....

Oh yeah, RP.... Sig bet?

I was actually gonna ask that in some thread today. I'm down to do a sig bet, sure.

Wellll, in fact, the Eagles beat themselves with 2 untimely fumbles. We might not be able to run all over you...but we sure as hell can pass all over you. You guys can bring pressure, that's for sure, but you can't cover. We use a lot of short throws and get the ball out quickly, that's how we'll minimize your pass rush. We will also control the clock and limit your offenses' opportunities. Portis will put Ware on his back like he does with other LBs comming around the corner. Moss always puts TO type numbers against your D. You will have no answer for Cooley. JC doesn't throw interceptions, and your team hasn't even grabbed an interception. Romo sits to pee makes mistakes in the redzone. Our D forces about 2 turnovers a game. Our D has faced 2 of the top offenses in the NFL the past 2 weeks...that helps us get ready for your O. We've held good QBs to not great numbers. Our seondary will not get burned by your no name receivers (everybody other than TO). There's a few reasons why we'll beat you.

If you called me gay or bandwagon I take it as the same thing.
Being bandwagon is gay??? thats new to me, and why did you ignore the part in my post about what year we won our last superbowl and you won your last superbowl.

You say you are rooting for a winner but yet you have no playoff victorys in over a decade but yet your team is a powerhouse..... am I missing something.

Hey. I am not here making 9/11 jokes like those Seahawks fans. Talk about a troll. Stop being a nancy. I couldn't find the appropriate forum for smack talking. This is the Cowboys and Redskins we're talking about here. If a Moderator locks this... Wow..

The only thing I expected from you guys was a little bit of reading comprehension. You've suddenly been stirred into a state of defense. You're taking my asking for details as a big insult.

Why? Do you not have any way to beat us? I just want a discussion on the matter.

We beat you by Pressuring Romo sits to pee. Don't think Marion will run against us. He hasn't ever been able to run against us. If you look at his stats vs. the skins they aren't that good.

We also win by giving Campbell time to throw and having Portis put the team on his shoulders.

Do you think you'll be able to effectively run the ball against our defense which is ranked #6 in run defense?

#6? Not surprised, why would anyone want to run on a team that gives up as much as you do throwing over the top. Sanatana will be the death you all once again.

Your OL, seems a bit shaky right now. Do you think Jansen can match up with Ware if he is moved over? If so, How so? If not, why not?

Whether he can or not, he must. He is out to prove that he should be the starter and I can't think of a better way of proving that than stopping Ware.

Do you think Romo sits to pee can be pressured?

Yes. Although we will have to send blitzes much of the time. Plus you haven't had to play against a safety like Landry yet who can go sideline to sideline.

Details. If you cannot read or comprehend then just don't bother replying.

The only thing I expected from you guys was a little bit of reading comprehension. You've suddenly been stirred into a state of defense. You're taking my asking for details as a big insult.

Why? Do you not have any way to beat us? I just want a discussion on the matter.

Do you think you'll be able to effectively run the ball against our defense which is ranked #6 in run defense?

Your OL, seems a bit shaky right now. Do you think Jansen can match up with Ware if he is moved over? If so, How so? If not, why not?

Do you think Romo sits to pee can be pressured?

Details. If you cannot read or comprehend then just don't bother replying.

Your full of it, there are already countless numbers of threads on this, we dont need another dumbass cowboys fan coming in here and making a thread about it.

Ive said this before to other cowboy fans,

To claim your team and unbeatable and to be ignorant like you are now is just stupid.

This is a division game, we have handed your asses over to you the last few times we have played you, why? because it is a division game, these teams know eachother too much, they play eachother too often.

Eagles beat themselves, they outplayed you that night , Cleveland is crap, you only impressive win was against the Packers, but no one really knows how good they are yet ethier.

We have a improved offense, our pass defense is alot better then yours, we have held two top ten pass offenses in check last two weeks.

We will not rollover and die for you, the fans wont, the players wont, the coaches wont, so dont come in here and expect to be heralded, because you wont, we have too much pride for that.

I am not saying that the cowboys are not great, they are, but to sit there and talk like they are as good as the patriots of last year is ignorant.

This will be a close game, the game obvouisly favors dallas, as it should, they have earned it to a certain extent, even though your playoff stints the last 12 years have been non-existent.

Will be beat you? I dont know, but this team has gone through things no other team in history has gone through, we are probrobly the most emotionally powerful team in the NFL, we are tough, and we sure as hell dont quit. This will not be a blowout.

Being bandwagon is gay??? thats new to me, and why did you ignore the part in my post about what year we won our last superbowl and you won your last superbowl.

You say you are rooting for a winner but yet you have no playoff victorys in over a decade but yet your team is a powerhouse..... am I missing something.

Dude are you crazy? Since when have playoff victories mattered? You either win the Superbowl or you don't.

I was raised to be a Skins fan. My parents bought me helmets and all the other goodies you'd expect. When I was able to think critically and choose a team. I went with the winners of the 90s. I've never jumped ship and never will.

I agree. If Romo sits to pee doesn't limit his mistakes it drastically will affect this game which is driven by emotions. He's thrown a pick in the endzone each game I believe.

Yup, your average Cowboys bandwagoner.

Hey. I am not here making 9/11 jokes like those Seahawks fans. Talk about a troll. Stop being a nancy. I couldn't find the appropriate forum for smack talking. This is the Cowboys and Redskins we're talking about here. If a Moderator locks this... Wow..
Maybe if you started off the thread by being a little more respectable instead of just saying no one in the NFL can score with your offense and we wont be able to do anything against your mighty defense. You left no room for dicussion you already stated what you felt and that was it. Your on a redskins website remember that.

Archived