ljs

We have three cats and a puppy:

First we got Shadow:

[ATTACH]40794[/ATTACH]

Then Tas:

[ATTACH]40795[/ATTACH]

And Onyx (his litter mate):

[ATTACH]40796[/ATTACH]

And now we have an English Mastiff puppy, Grendel (he's only 6 months old right now and small for his age at 64 lbs):

[ATTACH]40797[/ATTACH]

Pet thread... must post! :silly:

Here's Chico - I've had him for over 6 years - he's my little buddy and I love him to bits. He lost 4 pounds recently so he's no longer a porker (but he'll always be Chubby Cheeks to me) :)

Gotta love this face

3526838779_04415f8c6e.jpg?v=0

At our neighbors' cabin in PA

3526838885_65dff95d27.jpg?v=0

And here's Archer (a.k.a. Archie). We've had him for over 3 years, so he's the baby in the family. He's a wild boy and a pain the ass, but we love him anyway :)

With his brothers and sisters (Archie's on the far right)

3527651388_89f4966f9f.jpg?v=0

Snoozing with SS

3526838791_dee8908ef8.jpg?v=0

The picture he used for his business card

3526838833_88702e0c83.jpg?v=0

Playing with one of his favorite toys

3527651434_128927ea70.jpg?v=0

i had to bump this thread because i wanted to post this pic my girlfriend took of our youngest with her blackberry. no photoshopping of any kind was done on this picture :D

luke-2.jpg

i also found this one of my oldest baylea. she looks so put out because she got woken up.

100_0308.jpg

Amberwood's It Wasn't Me - aka 'Shaggy'
Toasty's China Doll - aka 'Jumbie'

Nice Goldens Kurp how old are they? I've got an 11-month-old Golden, she's on the previous page I believe.

i had to bump this thread because i wanted to post this pic my girlfriend took of our youngest with her blackberry. no photoshopping of any kind was done on this picture :D

i also found this one of my oldest baylea. she looks so put out because she got woken up.

Scary first pick Squatch! ;)

Dockery- what breed is your dog? She looks very similar to a Belgian Malanios, which I have.

We think she's got that in her for sure, but Heinz 57 baby. She was a rescue, and our Doc, when asked, just said she was a mix breed. Some Shepard, maybe Belgian Malanois like we think, spotted tongue like a Chow...who knows. She's 100% good girl, lol.

has anyone heard of dogbook? my girlfriend showed it to me and it is a facebook page for your dog. it has most of the same features as a regular page. you can also look up parks near you and meet other people with dogs near you. my girlfriend and i are putting together a page for luke.

has anyone heard of dogbook? my girlfriend showed it to me and it is a facebook page for your dog. it has most of the same features as a regular page. you can also look up parks near you and meet other people with dogs near you. my girlfriend and i are putting together a page for luke.

I just made one for one of my dogs after much pestering from my sister. I'm not super into it (or Facebook for that matter), but whatever - it took like 5 minutes. :whoknows:

dont have a pic of the two dogs i have right now, but i do have a pic of a pet i had last year. well kinda had it.

n682814401_860891_7499.jpg

bought him from tractor supply co.

me and a friend were supposed to share it. like she kept it for a couple wks then i was supposed to keep it for a couple wks and alternate like that.

i let her keep it first. on the third wk, she was supposed bring it over to my place. sadly, the day that i had built a lil pen outside for it, the thing disappeared. she had gotten home from school and it wasnt there. dont know what happened to it. :(

i want another but dont think they sell them anymore.

his name was Mr. B.A.~(Mr. Bad Ass or Biggie)

I used to raise ducks and release them at Scott's Cove as soon as they got all their feathers. it was always fun to teach them to fly. we would be in our backyard throwing them to each other and they would flap their wings as hard as they could and then land all awkward.

I used to raise ducks and release them at Scott's Cove as soon as they got all their feathers. it was always fun to teach them to fly. we would be in our backyard throwing them to each other and they would flap their wings as hard as they could and then land all awkward.

haha nice.

• 3 weeks later...

Here are the newest additions to my pet family. My nephew has a couple guinee pigs and decided to breed them. So I bought two.

The one on the left is Horton (his big ears made me think of Horton the Whoo...) the one on the right has no name yet.

photo-25.jpg?t=1244862892

Archived