Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Congrats to the Boys and their fans...

Number5

I wanted to give props where props are due. You guys played on hell of a game last night. Your QB proved alot to me and our fanbase last night as he was voted the most impressive player by our fans on the Eagles Post Game Live broadcast.

Both teams played with alot of heart and really represented the NFC East well. The national media (ESPN's Steve Young most of all) seemed to be excited about both teams and their outlook for the both teams have them meeting each other in late January in the post season.

The game felt like a playoff game and I like Jaws said can't wait for the rematch. Though one team won and one team lost, both teams should be proud of there efforts.

This was what the NFC East was truely about...it was nice to see a healthy McNabb vs Romo sits to pee. It was nice to see Barber vs Westbrook and now, we can add Jackson vs. Owens....

Again, congrats on the win, we shall see you twice again....once in Dec. and hopefully again in Jan.

Here's to a classic game! :cheers:

Classy post Number5!

I watched the game with a buddy of mine who is a huge Eagles fan. He wore his Westy jersey and I had on my Romo sits to pee. People were wondering how we could possibly walk around together...

It was a great game. Some really crazy stuff happened and it was a seesaw back and forth kinda game. McNabb reminded me of the old McNabb, the one who would win games in the fourth quarter by himself. I have not seen him in about 3 years.

Westbrook is awesome and Desean is really impressive. Other than the obvious boneheaded play, what is not to like about him?

Your defense was very stout against the run. Barber had to earn every yard he got.

I'm not looking forward to playing you guys again and I am certainly not thrilled about possibly playing you 3 times...

:cheers:

Well let's see....

McGagg chokes in another big game. Shocking.

What, was he trying to fake out Westbrook on that handoff?

10 years in the league and he still throws at his receivers feet 1 out of every 6.

Deshaun Jackson, talented lug nut. (Thanks BTW, as I had Westy on a fantasy team)

Westbrook is still their MVP.

Opie Romo sits to pee is still ESPN's sexual fantasy.

I guess someone smuggled in the Seattle field goal ball for that one play. (Where's all the sniveling, conspiracy moaning Crackboy fans this time?)

Oh, and the only defense there Monday, was de fence surrounding that toilet bowl looking stadium.

We need to win at least one of those upcoming two, on the road.

Archived