Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

You gotta see this!!!

Johnny Punani2

Originally posted by JackC

You guys are sick. Maybe if they lit the cat of fire? I guess I never understood some of what passes for humor.

You ever notice how most cat lovers are liberals, and most dog lovers/cat haters are Republicans. Seriously, am I wrong on this? They did a segment once on political figures and what kind of pets they owned, and it got to where I guessed dog or cat before the commentator announced it. Eleanor Clift - you know she had to be a cat lover, but McLaughlin or G. Gordon Liddy, strictly dogs. My wife, who used to work for Clinton - 3 f#$%g cats (and I still married her - must have been the large breasts).

Me, I'm a libertarian, so it's natural that I never wanted pets. After all, I believe it fosters an unhealthy culture of dependency to pay for someone else's upkeep. :D

simmer down fellas...

i saw that somewhere else, and at the end (edited out of this version), it cut to a commercial for something (cable tv i think). i don't think it's real, but it was funny (i have a cat and a dog, btw)

I hate cats because

I'm allergic to them and my neighborhood is covered in the nasty little buggers and they crap in my yard because a-hole owners think they can just "let them out"

....that is until I trap them and drive them Far far away over the bridges to south St. Petersburg and let them go by the wharf in an old abandoned warehouse (hey I could just throw them off the bridge but I'm not that mean). The warehouse is full of stray cats that hang around when the fishermen get in and get their scraps.

The funny thing is some of the a-hole owners go and get other cats that end up with the same fate. One day the selfish *******s will figure it out and actually tag and take care of thier pets with responsibility.

It has NOTHING to do with my political preference. I just hate the selfish little crappers.

Don't actually HATE cats, but I don't like 'em very much. Would never own one.

Love dogs but I don't own one of those either. I've two kids and between work and family I do't have enough time to appropriately care for a pet. Also, I like my freedom to travel without having another arrangement to make.

Politically: Independant. Makes sense, huh. :)

I am a cat owner(or I should say, my wife is) that has 4 of them, and I thought it was funny as he!!. I do hope the cat didn't get hurt, if the video is real.

I am a conservative(about as right wing as you can get), and I like cats as well as dogs. Does that make me more of a moderate. :laugh:

Archived