Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Any Redskins bars in Hawaii?

purbeast

I know there has been an influx of Hawaii residents becoming Redskins fans since Colt Brennan joined the roster.

I'm going to be in Maui for my honeymoon when the Skins play the Cowboys on September 29th, and I am going to have to get up at 10am and find a place to watch it, so I was wondering if there are any bars there that have now become the locals Redskins bar :)

Please let me know if you have any idea, and if so, I'll be sure to pack my Jerseys with me beforehand.

yea i know this is a long shot of a thread heh, and my fiancee also doesn't have a redskins jersey yet, and i mentioned to her about watching the game there and of course the first thing she said is "I NEED A JERSEY THEN!"

and i mentioned Colt Brennan as a potential candidate for her jersey, and she is like "who is that?" ... so yea, she isn't really into football but she likes watching games and drinking :D

but i wonder if i would get dirty looks w/my authentic Campbell jersey heh :)

yea i know this is a long shot of a thread heh, and my fiancee also doesn't have a redskins jersey yet, and i mentioned to her about watching the game there and of course the first thing she said is "I NEED A JERSEY THEN!"

and i mentioned Colt Brennan as a potential candidate for her jersey, and she is like "who is that?" ... so yea, she isn't really into football but she likes watching games and drinking :D

but i wonder if i would get dirty looks w/my authentic Campbell jersey heh :)

Doubt it. Usually women tend to get cooley jersey's cuz they think he is hot. But I think you will be alright rocking Campbell's jersey down there so long as he is still the starter at the time your there!;)

I know there has been an influx of Hawaii residents becoming Redskins fans since Colt Brennan joined the roster.

I'm going to be in Maui for my honeymoon when the Skins play the Cowboys on September 29th, and I am going to have to get up at 10am and find a place to watch it, so I was wondering if there are any bars there that have now become the locals Redskins bar :)

Please let me know if you have any idea, and if so, I'll be sure to pack my Jerseys with me beforehand.

I doubt it. But I bet they have Colt Brennan bars.

You should post in the Cult of Colt. I'm sure someone from there will help you. I'll see what I can find out.

HT

If you are going to be on Maui, then your will probably be limited to about 4 bars. There isn't much of a night life there so no need for too many bars. Unless you like what we call K-bars you should be careful where you take your soon to be new wife.

K-bars = hostess bars = servers (sometimes hot and most times not) asking you to buy them drinks. In return you will get the "pleasure" of their company.

Your best bet will be to find a Chili's or Outback Steakhouse. Something like that anyway.

If you are going to be on Maui, then your will probably be limited to about 4 bars. There isn't much of a night life there so no need for too many bars. Unless you like what we call K-bars you should be careful where you take your soon to be new wife.

There's a sports bar in Kihei over by the car wash. It's probably going to be a Skins bar now. Probably every sports bar in HI is going to be a Skins bar now.

Doubt it. Usually women tend to get cooley jersey's cuz they think he is hot. But I think you will be alright rocking Campbell's jersey down there so long as he is still the starter at the time your there!;)

Generally they get Cooley jerseys?

Who have you been talking to?

None of us have Cooley jerseys.

Cooley hot?

Ewwwwwwwwwwww.

I guess it takes all kinds.

Generally they get Cooley jerseys?

Who have you been talking to?

None of us have Cooley jerseys.

Cooley hot?

Ewwwwwwwwwwww.

I guess it takes all kinds.

I was just saying that because most girls that I know like him alot.

Sorry Blondie my appologies sweetie! By the way I saw your pic on the show myself thread and I must say.......................Damn what r u doin 2night after the skins game?;)

Archived