Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mixed Jersey Thread...What jersey do you want?

YoCoLifSavr

Still sketchy on how to pay for this. We'll get an email from someone and then send via PayPal?

Put me down for 2 jerseys:

Cooley-54-white

Cooley-52-white

Thanks!!! This is awesome. How soon will they be here? They are $38 per jersey now right? At what point do they drop to $33? If they drop to that, I want to add another one. I will check back later.

Still sketchy on how to pay for this. We'll get an email from someone and then send via PayPal?

Put me down for 2 jerseys:

Cooley-54-white

Cooley-52-white

Thanks!!! This is awesome. How soon will they be here? They are $38 per jersey now right? At what point do they drop to $33? If they drop to that, I want to add another one. I will check back later.

We will email members who are on the list with the suppliers paypal ID/Email address. Once all the payments have been received, they ship the jerseys. It usually takes 5-7 business days.

If you use paypal echeck to pay, it will take one more week.

I will check to see if supplier will go down to $33 but I don't think they will. Still, I will ask.

The other "for sure" ended up saying he doesn't have enough money right now, one of the probably's said the same, another probably said he'll probably give me the money at school tomorrow and say what he wants, the other probably I'll see about at work... I forget what time y'all said this thread closed, I think it was Friday at 10 PM right? If so, would a little after that be ok? I should be home within like 15 minutes of that or before that since I'm first cut, but the latest I can possibly be home is about 11:45 since I'm under 18, they have to let me go by 11:30 and as soon as I get home I'll get on here.

I need another one

Portis burgundy size 50 thanks

I see a Sellers, Riggins, and Heyer....can these be customized?

I am sorry, not at the moment :( We can order custom jerseys, but you would need to contact the seller directly and find out as it might take a while for them to get those.

I am sorry, not at the moment :( We can order custom jerseys, but you would need to contact the seller directly and find out as it might take a while for them to get those.

Ok cool I'll contact the seller... And yea I'm home from work now so if you saw my message about waiting past ten if you can(if I remembered right about it closing at 10 tonight) then that's good now... I called my mom from work and had her post the one the guy wanted just in case lol.

So yea, my final order all together:

Sellers - 48 - Burgundy... If not possible then Devin Thomas instead(and I'll email the seller about this).

Smoot - 48 - Burgundy... If not possible then Cooley instead.

Landry - 52 - Burgundy

Portis - 50 - Burgundy

EDIT: I changed my mind about if I can't get Sellers and want a Devin Thomas instead of Jason Campbell so I edited it up there. I'll edit it again if I change my mind again before it's too late lol.

ANOTHER EDIT: I changed the Moss to Smoot because I talked to the guy that that one's for and he would rather wait a little and get a Smoot than Cooley if possible and the reason he had Moss before is cause some other guy convinced him to get Moss haha... So yea that right there should be final for me.

We will email members who are on the list with the suppliers paypal ID/Email address. Once all the payments have been received, they ship the jerseys. It usually takes 5-7 business days.

If you use paypal echeck to pay, it will take one more week.

I will check to see if supplier will go down to $33 but I don't think they will. Still, I will ask.

I thought the procedure was that the seller would get all our paypal addresses from you and they'd email us the invoice for us to send the payment.

I was just wondering if we send the payment first, how would the seller know that is us from extremeskins doing a bulk order. Are we gonna have to attach a message with the jersey details and clarifying that is the bulk order from tinob @ ES or something like that?

P.S. I'm ready to send the payment whenever you are ready.

EDIT: I changed my mind about if I can't get Sellers and want a Devin Thomas instead of Jason Campbell so I edited it up there. I'll edit it again if I change my mind again before it's too late lol.

Damn, all these Jason Campbell haters, had a bad game and now his jersey is worthless, poor guy!

:D :Dj/k

Damn, all these Jason Campbell haters, had a bad game and now his jersey is worthless, poor guy!

:D :Dj/k

Haha it's a tough choice, I even put a poll in a bulletin on myspace about it it was so hard to decide lol. He's cool and I still want his jersey, it's just that Devin Thomas is the coolest guy on the whole damn team and for now I decided I want his a little incy wincy woo woo(South Park reference) more. lol

That's how it worked out before. The seller invoiced my PayPal account. It was a smooth transaction.

That is correct, I am thinking leaving this open for another day. We will close it tomorrow night 9/7.

Invoices will be sent out 9/8.

Archived