Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

In Case Nobody's Mentioned it, Thanks Britain!

TennesseeCarl

We've been trashing France, The Dixie Chicks, Turkey, and various others, but I don't believe I've seen much in the way of gratitude toward our old ally and comrade-in-arms, Great Britain.

It has been - and continues to be - the greatest partnership of nations in history.

This war has been incredibly unpopular around the world and I think most of the animosity is over the fact that it's led by the U.S. (as Wilt Chamberlain pointed out, 'Nobody cheers for Goliath.'). But Britain, our staunch ally deserves some serious props.

God Bless America...and God Save the Queen!

I'll offer my thanks, but still would like to express my desire to see them out of N. Ireland.

:D

Nevertheless, I am overly thankful for their support in this war. Without them, we would be a laughing stck. A pissed off laughing stock BTW....:cuss:

Good points IAMBG, but did you have to put a pic of a British dentist in your sig line? :laugh:

Seriously, I do give the Brits props for hangin' with us through all of this, and more specifically Tony Blair for not giving in when it seemed like everyone in his country was against him, and us. :notworthy :notworthy

Originally posted by poidog22

Good points IAMBG, but did you have to put a pic of a British dentist in your sig line? :laugh:

Seriously, I do give the Brits props for hangin' with us through all of this, and more specifically Tony Blair for not giving in when it seemed like everyone in his country was against him, and us. :notworthy :notworthy

Funny you mention it Poi, that is Sir Walter James Beatlejuice III, founding member of "Her Majesties Royal Association of Den-teests

I'm sorry, but what is up with the teeth in England. Hey I'm sure all the boys are poking fun at each other during the downtime there. Like an english soldier might add in a proper English accent "And might ti ask whay you gentlemen from Alabama are accused of having sex with your sisters."

The Birmingham accent: "Whu en da fook es Reality tee veh"

Archived