Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Need help with tat design

Guest NebraSKIN

Guest NebraSKIN

Some of you must me more artisticly inclined than I am.

I will be getting the Feathers from our helmet logo on my left arm. I would somehow like to incorporate more burgendy into the tat. Right now I just have the white feathers with the yellow at the bottom. I obviously want the feathers to look like our helmet.....

any thoughts?

I've been changing my mind on what i want for a tattoo for the longest time now and cant make my mind up, but a local place has some artwork online, and as soon as i saw this picture, i said, THATS IT! Hopefully i'll have it done by the end of summer. More defined and clearer though.

I REALLY hate dallas and this seemed fitting

pic06.jpg

I've been changing my mind on what i want for a tattoo for the longest time now and cant make my mind up, but a local place has some artwork online, and as soon as i saw this picture, i said, THATS IT! Hopefully i'll have it done by the end of summer. More defined and clearer though.

pic06.jpg

Dude that is so sick!

pic06.jpg

That is really good. Do you have the web address of that local site?

• 3 weeks later...

This is a tat design that I am currently working on. Honestly, it took me all of 10 mins (max) to design this. Such a simple piece, so it wasn't difficult.

13z255f.png

What do you guys think? Obviously you can see the Skins feathers for reasons that shouldn't need to be mentioned ( ;) ). As well as the '609'. The area code for most of South Jersey.

This is a tat design that I am currently working on. Honestly, it took me all of 10 mins (max) to design this. Such a simple piece, so it wasn't difficult.

13z255f.png

What do you guys think? Obviously you can see the Skins feathers for reasons that shouldn't need to be mentioned ( ;) ). As well as the '609'. The area code for most of South Jersey.

Can you make one like that but with the number "21"?

Archived