Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins Win-Loss Record This Season?

RobJanis

I think you are underestimating here. I can't imagine any new offense being more dysfunctional than the Gibbs-Saunders hybrid that morphed into something different each week. Even if Campbell doesn't make progress personally, he has got to improve when there is steady course to follow with each week building on the experience gained.

We're going to have to respectfully disagree, Oldfan. While you're right that the Gibbs-Saunders offense was dysfunctional, that's not the problem I'm seeing. The problem I'm seeing is literally a relatively un-talented quarterback running the system. He doesn't make quick decisions. He folds under pressure like a Raman noodle. He holds the ball too long. He fumbles. He's just not cut out to be an NFL starting quarterback. I'm sure JC is a wonderful guy, but in my mind he does not have the tools necessary to take an NFL team to the Promised Land, or anywhere near it.

Another plus I confidently expect is in critical decision-making on Sunday. Joe never got the handle on it. I figure it cost us a game or two a year. My guess is that Chris Meidt, who has a math background, will be in Zorn's headphones suggesting the right call based on probability and not on the memory of a game lost back in 1987. I think our new coaches lack experience, but they're smarter than the Old Guard, MSF.

That we're going to have to wait and see, Oldfan. I hope you're right. Truthfully I hope I'm totally wrong on this whole thing and we go 19-0 and dominate the whole way. I just don't see it being a likely probability. Zorn has no head coaching experience. There's going to be a learning curve no matter who is in his ear. Unfortunately I think that learning curve is going to significantly hurt us this year.

Question for Mass Skins.What was your prediction for the Skins for the 07 season?I have seen your negative post on this and the KFFL site for some time now.I would venture to say you had the team at about 3&13 last year.Right or wrong?

I believe my prediction for last year was 5-11.

i gotta say i have no clue what we will do this year. of course none of us does, but i find it hard to even give an estimate. i wouldn't be surprised to see us go 5-11, and i wouldn't be shocked to see us go 12-4.

if you look at our roster, one thing is apparent... at least in my opinion. everything rests on jason campbell's shoulders. we'll probably be a top ten defensive team, and special teams will be solid as usual. i know we've got a new offense, but that doesn't scare me. if jason can get the ball to our rock-solid receiver and tight end corps, the sky's the limit. the running game will take care of itself. if he can't, the limit's the sky.

if the giants - the epitome of an average team - can win a superbowl, we certainly can. we'll see what happens.

5-11. Maybe 6-10. We have a first year, never been a coordinator coach.

Sadly I think you are correct. We have a coach who has never called an offensive play. There will be mental mistakes by the head coach that may very well cost us a game or 2. There is also a new offensive and defensive coordinators. Thus new plays, formations and terminolgy for the players will limit play calling.

We could very well be 1-4 after the 1st 5 games with a win over Arizona. Too many fan are overlooking the Saints. I hope I am wrong, so we will see how the season unfolds.

Well that's my :2cents: worth.

This team hasn't shown me anything to have faith IN over the last decade and a half. Blind faith is the pervue of FOOLS. Just like blind loyalty is.
Huh, what about last season when the Skins racked up all those wins to make wildcard when we were pretty much casted out of making the playoffs by evryone in the media??? I understand your fustration with the team over the years but 3-13 is a bit cutting it to be honest, dont you think?

Huh, what about last season when the Skins racked up all those wins to make wildcard when we were pretty much casted out of making the playoffs by evryone in the media???

The sort of team that I would have faith in wouldn't have needed to win the last four games of the year just to get into the playoffs. It also wouldn't have gotten its head kicked in during the first round by a franchise like the Seattle Seahawks. The team I would have faith in would have been prepared just in case their Head Coach took his senile-express back to play with his matchbox cars instead of floundering around like a beached whale and finally taking the only guy who would actually accept the job.... a guy who has no HC experience and was a QB Coach last year. Nor would that team have wasted their first three draft picks to fill one need while ignoring several other positions of major concern. Should I go on, or have you heard enough.....?

I understand your fustration with the team over the years but 3-13 is a bit cutting it to be honest, dont you think?

Hey, sometimes the truth hurts.... just like a Chip Lohmiller kick up between the legs.

I'm more in line with you, than others, but you don't think the Skins can handle the 49ers or Ravens?

Nope. I think the game being in Baltimore gives the Ravens the advantage and that the 49ers will be an up and coming team by the last week of the season and that playing in San Francisco in front of a crowd that's hungry to see them end the season with a victory will get them over the top against a team simply playing to see whether they'll have the #1 or #2 pick in April's NFL Draft.

Nope. I think the game being in Baltimore gives the Ravens the advantage and that the 49ers will be an up and coming team by the last week of the season and that playing in San Francisco in front of a crowd that's hungry to see them end the season with a victory will get them over the top against a team simply playing to see whether they'll have the #1 or #2 pick in April's NFL Draft.

The Skins won't get the 1st pick. That's reserved for the Raiders. :laugh:

I think all of you people need to just take one big chill pill. You need to step back and just realize that Mass SkinsFan is absolutely correct.

We are not going to win the division. The Dallas Cowboys are going to win the division.

We got into the playoffs last year because of a Back Up quarterback. Our current Quarterback is a joke and will be a backup in Atlanta in no time.

We are paper thin in Depth. Our Back Ups can't get it done. We have a lot of positions of need.

Our pass rush is terrible, we have another old foggy at DE. Welcome to D.C. Bruce Smith 2.0.

We only really have one quarterback. Jason Campbell shouldn't even be allowed to participate in practices if Todd Collins is on our roster. Even Colt Brennan is as good as him Right Now.

Our safety situation is a joke. Except for Landry we have nobody. Raiders rejects and Reed Doughty a sixth round pick who can't even hear.

I could go on and on about our terrible depth on this team but I don't want to waste more of your time explaining something you already know.

We have a guy at head coach that is totally crazy and doesn't know what he is doing. He wasn't even a coordinator and he goes straight to a head coach? Who the heck does that? Even his name is weird, Zorn. Like we are from the future or something.

The guy even says he's not nervous about coaching the hall of fame game. This is his first game he has ever been a head coach of and even a play caller. Then he goes and says he's not nervous? He's just lying to all of us. This guy is going to be begging Bill Cowher to snag a towel boy job.

People things are going to be terrible this year. The Redskins are not even going to be worth watching. I'm pretty excited about Dallas though.

I feel like there is good reason to be optimistic in the future of this team. It seems as if new life is being infused into the organization. No-one knows what the record will be, but I know that we have the talent and heart to keep the possibilities of greatness open. I for one am proud to be a member of the redskins faithfull. I not arrogant enough to write "They have not shown me anything since whenever" I have been very proud of the Redskins on and off the field on too many occasions to remember. Anyone who hasn't been may as well root for another team, because I don't need, or want you contaminating the fanbase. My guess is 9-7 with huge upside.

I think all of you people need to just take one big chill pill. You need to step back and just realize that Mass SkinsFan is absolutely correct.

We are not going to win the division. The Dallas Cowboys are going to win the division.

We got into the playoffs last year because of a Back Up quarterback. Our current Quarterback is a joke and will be a backup in Atlanta in no time.

We are paper thin in Depth. Our Back Ups can't get it done. We have a lot of positions of need.

Our pass rush is terrible, we have another old foggy at DE. Welcome to D.C. Bruce Smith 2.0.

We only really have one quarterback. Jason Campbell shouldn't even be allowed to participate in practices if Todd Collins is on our roster. Even Colt Brennan is as good as him Right Now.

Our safety situation is a joke. Except for Landry we have nobody. Raiders rejects and Reed Doughty a sixth round pick who can't even hear.

I could go on and on about our terrible depth on this team but I don't want to waste more of your time explaining something you already know.

We have a guy at head coach that is totally crazy and doesn't know what he is doing. He wasn't even a coordinator and he goes straight to a head coach? Who the heck does that? Even his name is weird, Zorn. Like we are from the future or something.

The guy even says he's not nervous about coaching the hall of fame game. This is his first game he has ever been a head coach of and even a play caller. Then he goes and says he's not nervous? He's just lying to all of us. This guy is going to be begging Bill Cowher to snag a towel boy job.

People things are going to be terrible this year. The Redskins are not even going to be worth watching. I'm pretty excited about Dallas though.

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

sheeesh, guess i better not watch any games this year, since we don't have a chance. i got a better idea...why dont you take your troll a** back to dallas where u belong..cus u clearly are not a skins fan!!!

btw, i feel good about this year. i think those of you saying 9-7 or worse are going to be surprised. since when does a new coach mean we automatically stink. look at what gruden did in TB. The guys been in pro football for like 3 decades and has proven to be a great QB coach as well.

i've already said we win the division and im sticking to it. be nice if more of you looked at the glass half full instead of empty. i mean com'on 3-13? y'all smokn somthin good. think there's a better chance of 13-3.

Archived