Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Does anyone have experience with Dream Seats?

DJD2

I have found a couple for sale on the 15yd line, row 1, skins sideline, and I'm curious if the sightlines are good. I've heard that you really can't see the action on the field too well.

The pictures from the seats look amazing, but that is without anyone standing on the sidelines.

Thanks

well, i sat in the first row behind the dream seats, and before the game I even sat in the dream seats and took pics of Tom Cruise (lol) and Joe Theismann. It was actually right around where you will be sitting. It seems that the dream seats would still be too high up for people on the sidelines to get in the way. Should be a grea time Which game are you going to?

i have sat on the first row on the 45 yardline during skins/ravens scrimmage and I was having a hard time seeing over the heads of players and personnel on the sidelines. I couldnt imagine what it would be like sitting even closer and lower as those who are in the dreamseats. If i were you i wouldn't purchase them.

Thanks for the feedback. The tickets are for the Cleveland game.

I was at the Detroit game last year and was talking to this couple that had dream seats the year before. They said that while being close to the players was pretty cool, you really couldn't see anything happening on the field in front of the skins bench.

i have sat on the first row on the 45 yardline during skins/ravens scrimmage and I was having a hard time seeing over the heads of players and personnel on the sidelines. I couldnt imagine what it would be like sitting even closer and lower as those who are in the dreamseats. If i were you i wouldn't purchase them.

That's the kind of feedback I was hoping not to get :laugh: . Damn.

I had dream seats last year and had a blast. I met quite a few players and talked to them for awhile. Your so close to the action its incredible. I say try them once for yourself, I think you will enjoy them. If you can get purple parking passes with them as well that would not be to shabby. Just my opinion

Get them. I sit in section 122 row 1 and they are the best seats in the house! I'm on the visiting sideline on the 50 so I'm right behind the bench and get to harrass the visiting team non stop.

So being on the home team sideline is awesome and you'd only be about 10 yards from where they can go, so you'd still be VERY close.

You can see the whole field just fine, well as good as being on the 15 will let you. Endzone stuff will be awesome and with the Browns coming to town, that endzone should see plenty of action.

They are a bit over priced but worth the experience if you can't find another cheaper closer seat.

It seems to me like it would depend on where the Dream Seats are, seems like further from the 50 would be better. I've sat 7th row 142 before and went down there a couple times when Cooley was throwing his gloves and towel into the crowd and ****, when I was down there on row 1 I couldn't see much over the bench.

I'm with Kaos and Fury. I started sitting in the endzone a few years ago and I love it so much it will be tough for me to sit along the sidelines again. And I know, I was sceptical too when I first came across the opportunity, but I said, eh, what the heck, let's give em try, they can't be any worse than those uppers we had last time. Ugh.

By the time I got to my 17th row seat for the first time, I was hooked. That field view is like crack, one taste and that's it.

A plus is, if you sit at the endzone with secs 131, 132, etc., when the game is over you walk right out the door and straight into the Arena Drive parking lots and drive onto the beltway before the drunks can scramble down their row.

But regarding your original question, I think if you're tempted then give it a shot. Live and learn, you know? It's worth trying once. If you like it, great, if not, that's fine too. I'll bet you still have a great time either way!

:2cents:

I also agree with previous posters that dream seats towards the endzone are awesome. My father and I were able to get dream seats in the endzone last year for the bills game, and seeing CP score a TD literally 5 yards in front from you is incredible!

Archived