Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

LA Times: In study, evidence of liberal-bias bias

jpyaks3

Back to topic here...maybe I'm being cynical, who knows. My theory on coverage of candidates is this...

Whoever is behind in the polls, will get more positive press. Whether it's print media or TV coverage, they have an agenda. We'd like to think they don't but we know better. Why bother watching the news or buying newspapers during a campaign if one candidate is slaughtering the other one in the polls. Right now Obama according to quite a few polls is around 9-10 percent ahead of McCain. If McCain was 9-10 percent ahead, there would be more negative press about McCain and more positive stuff being said about Obama. It's not a conservative or liberal bias...it's a money bias.

McCain has been behind for 100% of the time so this is not following your thought..

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/us/general_election_mccain_vs_obama-225.html

There has to be an old thread with a previous study. Most of his previous work shows that there is a liberal media bias, and it would be hilarious to see how everyone reacted to that one – liberals and conservatives.

Unfortunately, the topic has shifted to Iraq, spoiling my fun. :(

Unfortunately, the topic has shifted to Iraq, spoiling my fun. :(
A word of caution from a friend who cares: many of the qualitites you continue to display in your posts make you (no offense) a candidate for an onerous fate--that of a future ES moderator. I suggest you begin honing your deferment arguments now. Mine were too easily overwhelmed.

A word of caution from a friend who cares: many of the qualitites you continue to display in your posts make you (no offense) a candidate for an onerous fate--that of a future ES moderator. I suggest you begin honing your deferment arguments now. Mine were too easily overwhelmed.

Techboy's argument is easy. It's a separation of powers issue. Church and State. Techboy is a man of God and God can not be moderated.

Archived