Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Check Out What I Just Picked Up!

iMeast

Is that the new McFarlane figures? I heard that he was going to put out a Riggins. It's been in a long time coming. Possibly the best Redskins figure ever to come out. Wish Lavar's had the right face mask!

Yep, new McFarlane figures. The series includes Jack Lambart (Steelers), Warren Moon (Oilers), John Riggins (Redskins), Joe Montana (49ers), Fran Tarkenton (Vikings), and Howie Long (Raiders).

I just got the Joe Montana figures because I still consider him the best QB ever. You can not argue with four Super Bowls. Look at that Riggins figures though looks TOUGH!

HTTR

You are 24 and still playing with dolls or collecting them. Come on man you should be collecting hot ladies with big jumbo titties. LOL

As you should know ... being a man they are action figures. It is for display in my Redskin decorated living room. As for the jumbo titties comment ... I am not really a breast or large breast man.

HTTR

As you should know ... being a man they are action figures. It is for display in my Redskin decorated living room. As for the jumbo titties comment ... I am not really a breast or large breast man.

HTTR

Yea me too I like nice breast not huge. But LOL you remind me of Eric Foreman. He is like there not dolls there action figures. I was just messing with you tho. It was all in joking fun you know. Tho yea man I love the riggins figure.

Yea me too I like nice breast not huge. But LOL you remind me of Eric Foreman. He is like there not dolls there action figures. I was just messing with you tho. It was all in joking fun you know. Tho yea man I love the riggins figure.

DORK!

Your a Dork!!

:gaintsuck

You're = You are

Your = That is your football.

Lose the Montana though.

I am a 'Skins only fan and that is who I cheer for without question in any game, but I am also a football fan and Joe Montana was great. However I would not pay the same respect to say Roger Staubach or Troy Aikman.

HTTR

Yeah, I bought Riggo, Montana, Long and Lambert......

and I have Dark Knight Movie masters.

I make enough money to afford them so I will.

If you have any extras of The Dark Knight Movie Masters action figures I would be interested in buying ones I don't have i.e. any of the Gotham City Thugs or Bruce as Batman or Ghoul Batman.

Very nice I would love to get that Riggo one for my display, where did you get them?

I got them at Wal*Mart.

HTTR

Archived