Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What time should we arrive for Fan Appreciation Day???

qcraftsman

Anyone with experience here. I went today for practice and I heard it would be 3 times as packed and the lines are horrible to get in. Is this true for Saturday or not???

How bad was it today? My friend heard on the news that people were lining up as early as 7am. How is that possible when the lots aren't supposed to open up until 11:30am tomorrow?

Last year I went at the end of the day and it wasnt bad at all, but then again it was in the middle of the week and 500 degrees outside.

How bad was it today? My friend heard on the news that people were lining up as early as 7am. How is that possible when the lots aren't supposed to open up until 11:30am tomorrow?

Last year I went at the end of the day and it wasnt bad at all, but then again it was in the middle of the week and 500 degrees outside.

There are 2 roads that lead into redskins park where the parking is... people line up on those roads waiting for the lots to open. On opening day at camp, i got there at 6am, i was already like 15th in line when i arrived, the lots dont open until 7am for morning practices

i know its going to be crazy, but if i can make the drive down to va beach for beach blitz every year i've got to at least make an attempt out to ashburn for fan appreciation day. i say just make your way out there early and check out the scene. if there are a lot of cars and you're willing to wait - have at it. otherwise, find the nearest breakfast place, eat, and periodically send a scout to check the lots. thats my gameplan, and its golden!

Archived