Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Get your cheesy Saved By the Bell fix here

EersSkins05

Dustin Diamond turned out to be a real POS.

you can say that again. Harvey should have knocked his punk ass out when he was on celebrity fit club..

i wish lark voorhees was still on tv though..me-ow!!

but that show was horrible. it used to make me embarrassed for them when they would sing and dance.

I just think all 3 girls needed to film an episode where they all "experiment" with each other. Lisa Turtle FTW!!!

hold on now!!

you could even throw in the girl from the resort they worked at and make it a 4some. she is the girl from king of queens..:D

I met the guy that played the Principal at a charity golf tournament my company was putting on. I asked him if he could hook me up with Tiffany Amber Thiessen and he said I would have to get in line behind him. He was really pretty cool and down to earth, unlike a lot of the other celebrities that were there.

I just think all 3 girls needed to film an episode where they all "experiment" with each other. Lisa Turtle FTW!!!

If you ever see "Showgirls" trust me Elizabeth Berkley leaves nothing to the imagination.

And I agree about Dustin Diamond...Harvey should've taken him out.

If you ever see "Showgirls" trust me Elizabeth Berkley leaves nothing to the imagination.

Man, I saw that movie in the theatre on base when it came out. You're right she did leave nothing to the imagination. Horrible movie but Berkley and Gina Gershon made it bearable.

And Leah Remini was hot in Saved by the Bell. She looked better there than on King of Queens.

Man, I saw that movie in the theatre on base when it came out. You're right she did leave nothing to the imagination. Horrible movie but Berkley and Gina Gershon made it bearable.

I fast forwarded through most of it...and I still was able to follow it.

I watched this a lot in middle school...and yeah, Showgirls was awesome at the time because we got to see Jessie Spano (yes, I had to look that up) naked, even though the movie itself sucked. Too bad the other two won't do anything for "artistic purposes."

I watched this a lot in middle school...and yeah, Showgirls was awesome at the time because we got to see Jessie Spano (yes, I had to look that up) naked, even though the movie itself sucked. Too bad the other two won't do anything for "artistic purposes."

She hasn't been in any movies naked, but Tiffany Amber Thiessen has a few pics on google images with rather see-through attire on.

Not that I checked or anything...

Archived