Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Any Panthers Fans Out There?

bulldog

what's the story on Eric Shelton. he is in camp with the Redskins and was drafted by Carolina with a #2 pick in 2005. he only got to rush 6 times for 23 yards in his 3 year career in Carolina. what's his story? does the guy have talent or is he a bum? He missed 2005 with a broken foot but never seemed to get a chance to run the ball after that.

To win the Tebow sweepstakes, or you were just being sarcastic and hate the Panthers?

To win the Tebow sweepstakes...as the Eagles own that pick. Nothing personal to Panthers, just Philly is going to need a good tackle next offseason.

It's hard for me to hate a non-NFCE team over a long haul.

To win the Tebow sweepstakes...as the Eagles own that pick. Nothing personal to Panthers, just Philly is going to need a good tackle next offseason.

It's hard for me to hate a non-NFCE team over a long haul.

Heh, I'd love to see the Panthers wind up with Tebow, if he ends up playing just as good. Being a Tennessee fan, and Auburn enthusiast, I hate Tebow like none other, but I can also respect him. He'll bring the leadership and character that a team looks for in its starting QB. I would hope he'll end up on a team I can like, and the Panthers are definitely one of my more favored teams aside from the Redskins. If he ends up in Philly or Dallas...ugh.

Archived