Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CSA Autograph Show: July 11-13th

TK

Just had this passed on to me to pass onto you guys. If you go, have fun. And get me a t-shirt or something. :)

Meet Redskins Alumni and members of the The NFL Hall of Fame Class of 2008 at the CSA Autograph Show in Chantilly this weekend! Click here for more info.

www.csashows.com

Just had this passed on to me to pass onto you guys. If you go, have fun. And get me a t-shirt or something. :)

Meet Redskins Alumni and members of the The NFL Hall of Fame Class of 2008 at the CSA Autograph Show in Chantilly this weekend! Click here for more info.

www.csashows.com

The website has a note that says the follow in reference to Barry Sanders:

Please note Mr Sanders will not inscribe Lion King.

That, to me, is high comedy. How many people ask him to sign Disney posters?

For the second, and LAST time, I tried to get Byner's autograph on a football that already has Riggins and Larry Brown. My Great Redskins Running Backs ball. He cancelled AGAIN. The CSA people were really pissed, he told me they're not going to book him again. I think I'll try to get a Portis autograph on it and then close out that ball for a while.

So anyway, I was there so I traded that in on a Dexter Manley ticket. He looks great. He is on the left here. :D

P7130002.jpg

It's good to hear Dexter is doing well. Thanks for posting the picture.

Yeah I kinda worry about him. But he was friendly and in good apparent health. Quiet, certainly, but friendly. Not that many people lined up for him. I got my ticket after he already had started and was number 45.

A very nice show indead. I got Dexter, Rickey Sanders, Joe Jacoby, Timmy Smith today. I took a pass on paying 150.00 each for Art Monk and Darrell Green to sign my helment. My thinking to much money hopefully in awhile there price will go down.

LOL probably none....

But lots of people want him to sign:

Barry Sanders

"Lion King"

You know the tune.....All together now:

:logo: "In the playoffs, the '91 playoffs, the Redskins shut him down.

59 yards aren't Hall of Fame numbers, and we took the NFC crown."

Now, reach for those high notes:

"Threeeee-eee-eee-eee Lombardi trophies are ours.

Threeeee-eee-eee-eee Lombardi trophies are ours":helmet:

Not that many people lined up for him.

Dexter belongs on the all-underrated team. His 103.5 sacks (including 6 his rookie year, just before they officially counted) in roughly (due to suspensions) 10 NFL seasons stack up to just about anyone. For comparison: Strahan had 141 1/2 in 15 season, and he's considered a lock for the HOF. Also worth noting: He showed up for the big games. Ask Danny White.

HTTR

Thanks, #72.:helmet:

A very nice show indead. I got Dexter, Rickey Sanders, Joe Jacoby, Timmy Smith today. I took a pass on paying 150.00 each for Art Monk and Darrell Green to sign my helment. My thinking to much money hopefully in awhile there price will go down.

They probably will go down, but I don't know if they will go down all that much. My guess is that unless they stop doing signings, they will go down. If they continue to do about 1,2,or even three a year, yes they will go down. If they do stop, the prices will stay the same or even go up. Look at Riggo. I would love to get his and it doesn't seem that he signs all that often.

Archived