Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NCAA 09 Rosters

cmorina69

This year's game will have a file sharing option on xbox live. (Don't know about Playstation.)

Meaning you'll be able to find a roster online where someone has put in all the names, you download that roster and use it.

It's what geeks like myself who used to type in quite a few names have been waiting for for YEARS... lol

This year's game will have a file sharing option on xbox live. (Don't know about Playstation.)

Meaning you'll be able to find a roster online where someone has put in all the names, you download that roster and use it.

It's what geeks like myself who used to type in quite a few names have been waiting for for YEARS... lol

No ****? For free? That'd be awesome.

No ****? For free? That'd be awesome.

Yeah. They did it on college basketball 2k last year and it was basically the most awesome thing in the history of college sports video games... lol

It was only a matter of time before EA stole the idea, and I'm very glad they did. Ostensibly, you're supposed to use the ability to edit rosters to make available updated rosters w/ updated attributes and everything, but most people just upload the edited rosters with the names.

On the college game, several roster makers just got together and one dude would do the SEC, another the Big East, etc., and they'd keep uploading theirs to the master roster until it was done.

Technology is very cool.

That's awesome. I was sick of typing in the names of the players my fav teams to play with. lol

From what I've been reading, Fairdale Kings and Pasta Padre will be sharing their rosters on Day 1. I believe it's just a matter of searching for them on the EA servers (meaning they don't have to actually be on your friend's list) an grabbing the file from them. I should have my copy of 09 tomorrow...I can't wait.

Archived