Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Heroes Season 3: Villians 9/22/08

Springfield

I really wish they had just killed Sylar. I'm sick of him. I want new villians.

True. By the looks of the teasers, we may get something new to chew on. Sylar is cool and all, but we need something bigger and badder than Sylar.

Good TV doesn't return until 24 returns.

24 was the best untill the writers strike and Kiefer Sutherland went to jail. Now it's more of the same every season. Not that I won't watch 24 this season with baited breath, but Heroes is newer and cooler. OK, maybe not cooler.

Good TV returns 9/4 @ 7pm. :cheers:

Well, yeah. I didn't think about that untill I hit the "post" button. I'll edit that now.

EDIT: I am well aware that the NFL season starts before Heroes comes back and that will be the true return of good TV.

I really wish they had just killed the Giants. I'm sick of them. I want new Super Bowl Champions. :D

are we finally gonna get that giant rock monster in heroes?? the one that isaac drew.

Dude, we have been waiting for Uluru for two years...it's going to be worth the wait, trust me.

I agree, Sylar has more than outlived his usefulness on the show. They need to take things in a much darker direction than his played out psycho Mama's boy routine.

The return of good TV is only a couple of months away.

i really have to disagree with this.. i watched the 1st season a month ago when i got netflix and started to watch season 2.. couldn't do it.. nobody dies.. when i saw peter was still alive at the start of season 2, i was done..

i'll just wait for football

Archived