Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A site for infomercial suckers/skeptics

BALLz

I was actually surprised I saw good reviews on the Tornado Fuel saving system. I think the key to that though is to already have a car that gets good fuel milage, like 25-30.

Also, someone started a thread last week about some Ab belt they were thinking about trying. That thing got very good reviews too.

This just reinforces how stupid people are.

On "The Perfect Pushup"

I bought the perfect pushup around easter. When i used it i can feel every muscle in my upper body working. It alos gives me great pumps. When im done with the workout, i can see that my shoulders looked a little bigger. The first few times i used it i felt in my lower abs. AWESOME PRODUCT!!!

So, your shoulders were noticably bigger from doing a set of pushups?

:bsflag:

You should read the comments for the "infinity blade" razor. Freaking hilarious. :laugh:

http://www.infomercialratings.com/product/infinity_razor_reviews

Unfortunately, my purchasing of this item and inherant disappointment with the product is how i stumbled on this site. Only 10 bucks tho.

A SHARD FROM A BROKEN BOTTLE WOULD HAVE ACCOMPLISHED THE SAME I GOT 1 GOOD SHAVE, THE FIRST TIME I USED IT.... THEN DOWNHILL THEREAFTER SOMEONE OWES M10 BUCKS.......THIS IS A FRAUD!

They should give this razor to people to prevent suicide because there is no way anyone could hurt themselves with it. I never had such a bad shave. The razor isn't worth 19 cents. ........

Archived