Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NBC5i.com: Jessica: In Love & Going To Cowboys Games

tr1

This is just excellent! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

http://www.nbc5i.com/entertainment/16715322/detail.html

Football fans will have to get used to seeing Jessica Simpson on the jumbotron at Dallas Cowboys games.

Simpson blasted rumors she and Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo sits to pee have split up during an appearance on "The View" Wednesday.

Simpson told the women: "You know, we're still together. We've been together seven, almost eight months now, and I don't really know about wedding bells.

"But I still love him, and I'm still with him -- and that's pretty good sign!"

As for Cowboys fans who believe the singer jinxed the team, Simpson says she'll be there when football season kicks off in September: "When the season comes around, I'm definitely going to be at the games."

I think the Cowboys record last season when she was at the game was 3-1.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/spt/football/cowboys/stories/122007dnspocowlede.22665df.html

MORE TO THE STOR

The Cowboys' loss to Philadelphia has some wondering if Jessica Simpson's presence at the game had an adverse effect on Tony Romo sits to pee. In fact, Dallas is 2-1 in games attended by the blonde actress, who is dating Tony Romo sits to pee.

A look at the games and Romo sits to pee's statistics in each: Date Opponent Result

Nov. 22 NY Jets Win, 34-3 Romo sits to pee'S STATS: 21-28, 195 yards, 2 TDs, 1 Int.

Nov. 29 Green Bay Win, 37-27 Romo sits to pee'S STATS: 19-30, 309 yards, 4 TDs, 1 Int.

Dec. 16 Philadelphia Loss, 10-6 Romo sits to pee'S STATS: 13-36, 214 yards, 0 TDs,3 Ints.

http://www.usmagazine.com/jessica_mask?page=3

Dec. 22 Carolina Win, 20-13 Romo sits to pee'S STATS: 28-42, 257 yards, 1 TD, 0 Int.

Winning at a .750 clip isn't too bad. I have a feeling I'd be happy if the Boys finished this year at 12-4.

You don't have to make it up you could just be talking out of your ass.

Or then again he could be correct.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/spt/football/cowboys/stories/122007dnspocowlede.22665df.html

MORE TO THE STOR

The Cowboys' loss to Philadelphia has some wondering if Jessica Simpson's presence at the game had an adverse effect on Tony Romo sits to pee. In fact, Dallas is 2-1 in games attended by the blonde actress, who is dating Tony Romo sits to pee.

A look at the games and Romo sits to pee's statistics in each: Date Opponent Result

Nov. 22 NY Jets Win, 34-3 Romo sits to pee'S STATS: 21-28, 195 yards, 2 TDs, 1 Int.

Nov. 29 Green Bay Win, 37-27 Romo sits to pee'S STATS: 19-30, 309 yards, 4 TDs, 1 Int.

Dec. 16 Philadelphia Loss, 10-6 Romo sits to pee'S STATS: 13-36, 214 yards, 0 TDs,3 Ints.

Dec. 22 Carolina Win, 20-13 Romo sits to pee'S STATS: 28-42, 257 yards, 1 TD, 0 Int.

Winning at a .750 clip isn't too bad. I have a feeling I'd be happy if the Boys finished this year at 12-4.

lol, thanks for finding the stuff, I didnt even bother looking because I had nothing to prove, I knew she was at a few other games during the season. The whole Jessica thing is stupid to begin with, and if you guys dont remember, carolina had like thousands of Jessica Simpson faces made and handed them out to the fans for that game..... that was quite a distraction for Romo sits to pee wasnt it? hahahah

MORE TO THE STOR

Thanks for finding the info. I was looking around and couldn't find anything. That's what I thought the record was.

plus, i thought they briefly dated as well when Romo sits to pee first rose to stardom. He later started dating Carrie Underwood, before going back to SImpson.

SHe definitely attended some games during that first stint too. I don't have a source off the top of my head, but I remember she was there. ALl this Romo sits to pee-Simpson jinx stuff just annoys me. I hate the Cowboys, no doubt, but I like to be objective as possible.

You guys are missing the point. Jessica was only in the luxury box on the jumbo tron in ONE GAME. If she was at the other games there was zero coverage about it.

It wasn't the mere fact that she may have been there, it's the fact that she was there and on display every two minutes.

She was on the jumbo tron? All I know was that she was shown on the TV a whole lot (way too much, yes) but that doesn't mean she was ever on the jumbo tron or anywhere else Romo sits to pee could see her.

She was on the jumbo tron? All I know was that she was shown on the TV a whole lot (way too much, yes) but that doesn't mean she was ever on the jumbo tron or anywhere else Romo sits to pee could see her.

You see the original post where it said Jessica was gonna be showing up on the jumbo trons at Cowboys games? Yeah.

Could you name which games and provide photos please?

From what I understand-she was at the Jets TGiving game(which they won handily), and that NFLN Thurs Night game against GB(which they won as well).

The only difference b/w those 2 games and that Eagles game was that FOX kept showing Jessica after every other play in the latter(while the other networks didn't do anything).

Hope this helps

ahhh yes I remember that day like it was yesterday.... I remember thinking the same thing as I did when I saw the new Dukes of Hazard... "Damn I wanna do her"

Funny, I was thinking how the pukes were choking again.

I predict number one complaint by puke fans will be the over exposure of this bimbo every Sunday.

Unlike most puke fans here in ATN, all the puke fans I know really don't like this gal.

Which just shows everyone here how disingenuous regular puke fans in ATN really are.

They come here, say the pukes have no flaws, are perfectly with Romo sits to pee's non-football antics and revel in the signing of a thug.

Archived