Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NBC5i.com: Jessica: In Love & Going To Cowboys Games

tr1

Funny, I was thinking how the pukes were choking again.

I predict number one complaint by puke fans will be the over exposure of this bimbo every Sunday.

Unlike most puke fans here in ATN, all the puke fans I know really don't like this gal.

Which just shows everyone here how disingenuous regular puke fans in ATN really are.

They come here, say the pukes have no flaws, are perfectly with Romo sits to pee's non-football antics and revel in the signing of a thug.

1) I really hope your not including me into your stereotype of cowboys fans

2) If anyone doesnt care for Jessica Simpson because they think she is the reason the cowboys struggled.... they need to get their butt's off the coach, off the potatoe chips, away from the computer games, and get back to reality. If this doesnt fit your cowboys friends, then they need to analyze the situation a little better....

1) I really hope your not including me into your stereotype of cowboys fans

2) If anyone doesnt care for Jessica Simpson because they think she is the reason the cowboys struggled.... they need to get their butt's off the coach, off the potatoe chips, away from the computer games, and get back to reality. If this doesnt fit your cowboys friends, then they need to analyze the situation a little better....

No, no, no...how could I possibly lump you into that pathetic group.... :rolleyes:

And certainly, Jessica had nothing to do with Romo sits to pee choking that day...he choked all by himself. ;)

But, denying that she isn't going to be part of a circus atmosphere is ridiculous...and intimating that it won't bother you is simply a lie...it bothers all candid puke fans.

So it has come to this.......TR1 has to make a post about Romo sits to pee's girlfriend because he has been owned on just about every other post he has made so now he is putting all of his hopes that the cowboys fall on their face due to a superstition between our QB and his girlfriend if she attends football games.......boy it must be tough being a redskins fan if it has come to making a post like this.............

So it has come to this.......TR1 has to make a post about Romo sits to pee's girlfriend because he has been owned on just about every other post he has made so now he is putting all of his hopes that the cowboys fall on their face due to a superstition between our QB and his girlfriend if she attends football games.......boy it must be tough being a redskins fan if it has come to making a post like this.............

Look, if you don't like the tread, don't post in it.

Simple. As. That.

Actually, it's not tough being a Skins fan. Seen the post season twice in 4 years and actually got past the first round. If you call winning a playoff game tough.....you see where I'm going.

Archived