Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Columbia, SC Skins fans...

Skins&Terps07

Haha you guys just made my day.... I mean come on Coastal Carolina on the Redskins message board, its summer time and the livings easy! Oh and don't you worry about that Clemson game I just hope the yall get a better jail between now and then because the riots after bowden blows another good season late in the game may be to much for Tiger Town to handle! Hail to the Chants! and as always HAIL TO THE REDSKINS

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Clemson is not playing Coastal Carolina this year.

Date Opponent / Event Location Time

08/30/08 vs. Alabama TV Atlanta, GA 8:00 p.m. ET

09/06/08 vs. The Citadel TV Clemson, SC 3:30 p.m. ET

09/13/08 vs. North Carolina State TV Clemson, SC 12:00 p.m. ET

09/20/08 vs. South Carolina State Clemson, SC TBA

09/27/08 vs. Maryland Clemson, SC TBA

10/09/08 at Wake Forest TV Winston-Salem, NC 7:30 p.m. ET

10/18/08 vs. Georgia Tech Clemson, SC TBA

11/01/08 at Boston College Chestnut Hill, MA TBA

11/08/08 at Florida State Tallahassee, FL TBA

11/15/08 vs. Duke Clemson, SC TBA

11/22/08 at Virginia Charlottesville, VA TBA

11/29/08 vs. South Carolina Clemson, SC TBA

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Clemson is not playing Coastal Carolina this year.

Damn, you're right. I was looking at the 2009 schedule when they play in Death Valley on Halloween.

Oh well,

GO '****S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jump:

Date Opponent / Event Location Time

08/30/08 vs. Alabama TV Atlanta, GA 8:00 p.m. ET

09/06/08 vs. The Citadel TV Clemson, SC 3:30 p.m. ET

09/13/08 vs. North Carolina State TV Clemson, SC 12:00 p.m. ET

09/20/08 vs. South Carolina State Clemson, SC TBA

09/27/08 vs. Maryland Clemson, SC TBA

10/09/08 at Wake Forest TV Winston-Salem, NC 7:30 p.m. ET

10/18/08 vs. Georgia Tech Clemson, SC TBA

11/01/08 at Boston College Chestnut Hill, MA TBA

11/08/08 at Florida State Tallahassee, FL TBA

11/15/08 vs. Duke Clemson, SC TBA

11/22/08 at Virginia Charlottesville, VA TBA

11/29/08 vs. South Carolina Clemson, SC TBA

WTF is with some college teams getting 8 home games? Not just busting on Clemson, but I see that all the time. Shouldn't it be 6-6 or at the very least 7-5? This why pro football is better. EIGHT HOME GAMES? Hell, Clemson has a bowl wrapped up before the season even begins. Unless they are counting the Bama game as them being the road team. They only leave the south ONE TIME to go to Boston. Wussie schedule.

WTF is with some college teams getting 8 home games? Not just busting on Clemson, but I see that all the time. Shouldn't it be 6-6 or at the very least 7-5? This why pro football is better. EIGHT HOME GAMES? Hell, Clemson has a bowl wrapped up before the season even begins. Unless they are counting the Bama game as them being the road team. They only leave the south ONE TIME to go to Boston. Wussie schedule.

All big conference football teams schedule as many home games as they can. USC has 7 or 8 every year. They typically only play conference games on the road. They do this to generate as much revenue for themselves as possible and to get as much of an advantage as possible. Spurrier decided that it is better to play a big game against a decent opponite on the road than play UL-Layefette at home for the 10th year in a row.

Oh well.

I'll be looking forward to seeing Clemson play for the BCS title.:)

Two reasons, actually, #1-I used to date several Winthrop girls and, I'll have to say, that's the main reason I didn't include Rock Hill in my list. The #2 reason is that Rock Hill isn't in the general Clemson vicinity...it's due north of Columbia and all the others are northwest of Columbia. I did, however, give a break to Laurens, Simpsonville, Travelers Rest, Belton-Honea Path, Williamston and Pickens. But, then again, the list is so long, I could only give the Cliff's Notes' version of it. Worry not, my Tiggerific friend, there's plenty of good old Carolina/Clemson Hatorade to go around for everyone in the Upstate.

:wavetowel

cant fault that. im an equal opportunity dater. ive dated clemson, usc and winthrop girls. its all good. just cant be nice to the usc girls on saturdays during football season. :)

but since you mentioned pickens. you should put them at #1 on the hate list, actually on a list all to themselves. i hate that place. lol

All big conference football teams schedule as many home games as they can. USC has 7 or 8 every year. They typically only play conference games on the road. They do this to generate as much revenue for themselves as possible and to get as much of an advantage as possible. Spurrier decided that it is better to play a big game against a decent opponite on the road than play UL-Layefette at home for the 10th year in a row.

I know they schedule some teams to come in and the visiting team (say La-Lafayette) will get like $200K to play at say Michigan, but there should be some balance in the schedule.

Oh well.

I'll be looking forward to seeing Clemson play for the BCS title.:)

They won't make it. ACC is too weak again this year. The ACC needs to get better before an ACC team will be in the BCS championship game. BCS bowl yeah, not title game.

• 2 weeks later...
While you're in SC....Maryland is playing @ Clemson this year. Death Valley is a helluva place to catch a football game.

Oh I know my friend. I plan on being at that game. I was there two years ago when MD won by a point on a last second field goal. Kept them alive in the division race and was an incredible experience to win in Death Valley.

Archived