Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN Mag: Cooley and Portis For Love or The Game

skinsfan190

Cooley certainly is making a name for himself.

I went to a local Wal-Mart last night (South Florida) and they had a Cooley jersey! I've never seen them carry anything outside Dolphins and they have never had a local star like Moss or Portis. But, they had a Cooley jersey!

I was shocked! How ****ing cool?? Not even the local sports stores carry any Cooley jerseys. My hope is that some kid sees it, likes it because his name begins with "Cool", gets it after begging his parents, and starts a new generation of Skins fans.

I was psyched! (Obviously :silly: )

Cooley certainly is making a name for himself.

I went to a local Wal-Mart last night (South Florida) and they had a Cooley jersey! I've never seen them carry anything outside Dolphins and they have never had a local star like Moss or Portis. But, they had a Cooley jersey!

I was shocked! How ****ing cool?? Not even the local sports stores carry any Cooley jerseys. My hope is that some kid sees it, likes it because his name begins with "Cool", gets it after begging his parents, and starts a new generation of Skins fans.

I was psyched! (Obviously :silly: )

This is awesome news. Thanks!

Cooley and Portis are two cool guys. I love our players. If that were done by T.O. and Romo sits to pee, Westbrook and McNabb or Shockey and Eli it wouldn't have been half as funny or real. If only they could have brought Moss in for something, he's funny as hell too. Chemistry is a huge factor that we haven't had in the past. Its great to see how much these guys enjoy being around eachother.

and i almost met him (cooley)!!! i saw him getting on the elevator when i was at the skins hotel the day of a game and went to jump on with him but a fat gay retarded security guard told me i couldnt disturb the players and i was like what the F man?

Cooley and Portis are two cool guys. I love our players. If that were done by T.O. and Romo sits to pee, Westbrook and McNabb or Shockey and Eli it wouldn't have been half as funny or real. If only they could have brought Moss in for something, he's funny as hell too. Chemistry is a huge factor that we haven't had in the past. Its great to see how much these guys enjoy being around eachother.

its such a relief we dont have the media whores on our team like almost every other team. you dont read about holdouts or contract disputes. the team chemistry is the one thing im most proud of being a redskins fan for!

Cooley is fast becoming Mr. Redskin, the one that Lavar tried to fill after Green left, but didn't last long. Hopefully the potential Fred Davis situation does not hurt Cooley's role on the team or his morale and he retires well down the road as a Redskin.

Cooley is fast becoming Mr. Redskin, the one that Lavar tried to fill after Green left, but didn't last long. Hopefully the potential Fred Davis situation does not hurt Cooley's role on the team or his morale and he retires well down the road as a Redskin.

How great would it be to see him retire as a Redskin?

He's one of the players on our team that if he stays consistent in production, or even increases, could be a potential hall of famer. I hate to throw that out so early in his career, but who knows? If he can get a ring or two and be a consistent Pro Bowler, we could see a HOFer.

Archived