Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Another Reason to Hate Seattle - They still find it funny to make fun of ST's death

ljs

To bad u losers have nothing to show for it. NOTHING. That means zero, ass clown.
Playoff victories are NOTHING? I think that would be a hard sell to others in your fan base who would really like to have some new ones.
Seattle talking trash about FOOTBALL? Bwaaaa haaaa haaa haaaaa!
Well, since the Seahawks kicked the Redskins out of the playoffs the last two times the Redskins made it there, I'd have to say that we have some bragging rights, at least.

Hi Jumbo!

Well, since the Seahawks kicked the Redskins out of the playoffs the last two times the Redskins made it there, I'd have to say that we have some bragging rights, at least.

But you gotta admit that we have the best board in the league!:slap:

Seriously, when I troll other boards belonging to various teams it makes me appreciate the high volume of traffic we have here on ES and the relative ease of navigating our forums. Consequently, I notice more opposing fans here than I do on other team's forums. :munchout:

I welcome most NFL fans b/c I think it makes our dicussions better.:welcome:

I don't think there's even a good purpose to leaving this open any longer, in fact. It doesn't honor ST in any way and it already seems dead after four pages of the same old garbage and heading for the likely future train-wreck as the last 15 times it happened.

Archived