Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Quick price check for the mechanics

Southtown

I just had my oil changed and was told I need to get my transmission fluid changed too. Not sure when it was last done. I was also told I should get a fuel injector cleaning.

$100 for the transmission fluid change and $60 for the fuel injector cleaning.

I have a 2003 Montero with 50,000 miles on it.

Are those prices high, low or about right?

Thanks in advance.

I wish someone on ES owned a body shop in maryland near Fedex. I need to get a couple of things done

and in case you hadn't noticed yet, definitely a joke. But if you find someone, let me know, I've got a ground up restoration that's going to need paint in the fall as well as some finish bodywork and that **** is expensive.

Cardinal Plaza Shell, it's at the intersection of Old Keene Mill and Rolling Rd. We are known city wide for our Christmas lights and our landscaping.

Here's our Christmas light show from 2 years ago.

That's where my family always filled up the car, I remember going in there and filling it up (13 gallons) and my dad would give me a $20 and I'd actually fill up the whole car and get change back on it! Good times, and we used to go to the Giant there before they opened the one up in Huntsman Square... I remember being a wee boy and begging mom for baseball cards all the time as we shopped...

The printable online coupons were key at getting a good deal on gas back then... I doubt they do that now...

That's where my family always filled up the car, I remember going in there and filling it up (13 gallons) and my dad would give me a $20 and I'd actually fill up the whole car and get change back on it! Good times, and we used to go to the Giant there before they opened the one up in Huntsman Square... I remember being a wee boy and begging mom for baseball cards all the time as we shopped...

The printable online coupons were key at getting a good deal on gas back then... I doubt they do that now...

Yeah, the good ol' days. We used to have "Super Tuesday" where you would get 6 cents off of premium. Not so super anymore though, gas margins suck nowadays, suck to the point where we barely make anything if you use a credit card (which most people use).

Oh no way, I know Mr. Brown, the guy who owns the station.

It may be his dad that owns it.

Mr. Brown owns the station, well both him and his dad. His dad lives in VA beach now and Scott is the one really running the station. Good folks.

and in case you hadn't noticed yet, definitely a joke. But if you find someone, let me know, I've got a ground up restoration that's going to need paint in the fall as well as some finish bodywork and that **** is expensive.

Good luck finding someone to insure that piece of **** ;)

Archived