Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A question about the tailgate club....

disturbed1

I have the offer to buy tailgate club tickets for the three games that I will be attending this year. My question is, is it worth the money??? Have any of you been to the tailgate club? Is it a family friendly (I will be going with a 10 year old)???? What is the difference between the tailgate club and the touchdown club?? Thank you to anybody who can help out with this.:helmet:

I personally do not think its worth it....I went two times and I thought that the food was decent but i didnt think it was worth the money.....if you do not get in there as soon as it opens the food tends to get cold....but there is a positive you are getting into the stadium before anyone to see the players warm-up....but i love watchin the players warm-up it just feels like its part of the experience ....but thats just me

For $75 a ticket I thought it was an immense rip off. The food was cold and nearly inedible and the tables needed bussing, etc.

Others have spoken favorably of it in past threads, but I much prefer a tailgate in the parking lot of Fed Ex.

Just head to the ES/RR tailgate in the lot... cheaper and you have all your ES buddies there

And since he's too modest to say it, the Redskins don't offer pez wings or TLC's crack on a stick; each of which is as good or better than the game itself. :)

With a ten year old, the only correct response in this thread is...

go to the tailgate club. it's well worth it.

games, prizes, autographs, cheerleaders, etc. a ten year old doesn't want to stand in the parking lot at their first game.

You had me at cheerleaders..I'm in!! :laugh:

I believe the Redskins charge something like $565 for a sheet of ten.

It's totally different than the TD club. Read about the two here:

http://redskins.com/tickets/premiumtickets.jsp

IMO, it's worth doing once or twice. I wouldn't do it every game. Also, you can get them cheaper than so-called face on the after-market.

Hope this helps.

Ditto was going to tell him the same thing, especially about finding tailgate passes for cheaper online, and usually in droves.

I've been a few times (thanks to a great deal from a member of this board), and I think it would be worth it if you're taking a kid. They'll love it, there's games for them, a video game tent, autographs, and the food is decent. It's a great, family friendly, safe venue for bringing a kid to a game.

Archived