Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

McCain's Veep Possibilities

Hubbs

RACIST!

Good point though, I don't see McCain picking him up because it will damage his "Barack is inexperienced" argument, plus he is a 'brown guy' and some back-woods racists that always vote Republican will probably think he's a terrorist.

:laugh:

I met plenty of them at Tech while doing debates. They all loved me :silly:

RACIST!

Good point though, I don't see McCain picking him up because it will damage his "Barack is inexperienced" argument, plus he is a 'brown guy' and some back-woods racists that always vote Republican will probably think he's a terrorist.

I don't see him picking a kid for Veep in any way restricts him from playing "the age card" against Obama. He wouldn't be picking this guy to be President. He'd be picking him to be The Apprentice.

(They could even play it that way. "Vote for McCain, and in four years, Bobby will be ready to take over.")

I don't see him picking a kid for Veep in any way restricts him from playing "the age card" against Obama. He wouldn't be picking this guy to be President. He'd be picking him to be The Apprentice.

(They could even play it that way. "Vote for McCain, and in four years, Bobby will be ready to take over.")

Not the 'age card', more the 'experience card' since the guy is relatively new.

I think McCain would lose the 'age card', he's not THAT young and McCain looks even older than he is.

I am honestly worried, with his health history and his age, how he would deal with the stress that comes from 4 years in the Oval Office.

It can't be Romney, as he'd make McCain look older and more frail than he already is, plus many GOPers would consider the VP to be a better choice than the Pres.

It can't be Huckabee for the simple reason that the two of them are diametrically opposed politically.

It can't be anyone with a connection to the Bush White house, as he's running as far away from the Bush Admin as possible.

Lieberman makes sense politically, but I think that's a losing ticket, to be honest. And he's not bringing in any states for you, as Connecticut's going Obama's way (by a lot) anyway.

Any possibility of a Guiliani VP spot? I think that ticket has a strong chance of winning, though GOP voters would probably stay home.

Archived