Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Vatican says will excommunicate women priests

chomerics

Who here has been to a Catholic Church with a female priest?

*crickets chirping*

This is a non-story. Probably about 99.9999% of the Catholic congregations in the world would riot if a church decided to ordain a woman priest......even outside ultra-conservative dioceses like Arlington.

So the Vatican sets a decree to nip this rare instance in the bud. Who friggin' cares besides Catholic bashers?

And why does a proud atheist give a flying fig what the Vatican does? Shut your hole and continue wallowing in your bleak, pointless, and hopeless existence.

*crickets chirping*

This is a non-story. Probably about 99.9999% of the Catholic congregations in the world would riot if a church decided to ordain a woman priest......even outside ultra-conservative dioceses like Arlington.

So the Vatican sets a decree to nip this rare instance in the bud. Who friggin' cares besides Catholic bashers?

And why does a proud atheist give a flying fig what the Vatican does? Shut your hole and continue wallowing in your bleak, pointless, and hopeless existence.

Point not Major Harris' team.

:doh:

*crickets chirping*

don't you know, chom doesn't hate catholics, he's a champion of women's rights. :laugh:

no, that's a point for my team, points are bad mmkay. maybe that's too confusing for you, so we'll switch to your scoring system. either way, my team is winning. :silly:

Well, I gave your team a point for chom's post and you didn't complain. ;)

yeah, because pimping child molesters is part of the Catholic Religion, it's an old joke and a sad act that doesnt reflect the entire religion, its leaders or members.

Actually, it does reflect the LEADERS, did you check the link I listed? I would have a lot less of a problem with the church if they didn't allow a person who pimped around multiple child molesters to have a seat at their table and to elect the pope.

The problem I have with the Catholic church is the fact that not only is Cardinal Law on the books, he got a freaking promotion, and gets to vote on who the pope is. This is a man, who after a priest would get accused of raping children, would move him to a different parish so he could rape and molest more young kids. His punishment from the church? A promotion, and a home in the Vatican so he could escape prosecution from Mass law.

So, yea I think it is safe to say that it REFLECTS their views on raping little boys, otherwise they would have excommunicated him for his actions!!!

So you attack Sarge for his hatred of Islam, and yet you cannot seem get over your hatred of Catholics.

You are a petty Hypocrite.

I attack sarge for his hatred of ALL Muslims, it is different then hating the catholic church's leadership. I don't ever remember calling a catholic a rag head, or even any derogatory term. . .well, unless you consider when I call them a "Christian" it could be interpreted as derogatory, but that is not the same thing.

Furthermore, I don't defend the perverted interpretations of Islam, nor do I defend a child molester's pimp, so I think I AM being consistent. Just because you don't like the message doesn't make it any less valid. They have exactly what I said, exactly in the position I said he is in, and it is disgusting to me. i am surprised you are sticking up for child molesters. . .oh wait you didn't say that? Well you compared me to Sarge, so I figured I'd post like him.

What a backwards assed religion. . .

I don't ever remember calling a catholic a rag head, or even any derogatory term. . .

1. If you wanted to make a thread about the sex abuse scandal in the Catholic Church, that's what you should have done. Please re-visit the Forum Rules.

2. No trolling. Again, please re-read the forum rules. Specifically

Do not post messages that are inflammatory and serve solely to incite fellow members. ExtremeSkins has always prided itself on its zero tolerance policy for the common internet troublemaker.

3. You claim something a religion is "backwards ass"... but then claim that you never use derogatory terms to describe its followers. I'm sure you reconcile that someway in your own mind, but it's not going to fly around here, or by any rational standard.

4. You've been banned twice and put on read only once. You still aren't getting it. See you in 2 weeks.

Archived