Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cooley, Portis, Landy, Moss Jerseys for Sale

lyon514

Hey man, after looking at the pics and looking at the authentics i currently own, its hard to tell the difference.

I'll take the Burgundy Cooley size 54! Take paypal? PM me your email address, thanks! HTTR

Just noticed the "REDSKINS" letters on the front of the jersey look a bit off. Regardless the price is still very good.

Just noticed the "REDSKINS" letters on the front of the jersey look a bit off. Regardless the price is still very good.

They are actually about the same maybe slighty bigger, i just received the burgundy cooley jersey today. But the material in the shoulder/chest area is the kind that doesnt give/stretch like on the authentics, which is ok because my wife will probably wear it. This jersey size 54 runs slightly smaller than a authentic 54, so i wont be able to layer clothes under it ... my :2cents: But it looks good.. worth $50 IMO but no more.

Thanks btw Lyon

You still trying to sell these jerseys? I'm pretty tight on money right now, but if you're trying to get them off your hands I'm always looking out for jerseys and you have a few of my most wanted. I'd just be interested in the Landry, Portis, Cooley, in that order, size 48. I could probably only pay like $25 but would have to check with my mom before buying one at all haha. So yea if you're interested let me know.

Archived