Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Girls Tanning On Tracks Struck By Train

Stophovr6

It's not just dumb that they were laying on the tracks.

But even dumber, that they stayed there, when they heard the train sound and the train horn way ahead of time. Like that wasn't enough time to stand and walk a few feet ? :doh:

Amazing. :dunce:

I smell a lawsuit. Train company should have known that railroad trestles would be attractive sunbathing spots to children who don't know any better.

Sadly enough you're right. Those two kids will get some heavy cash.
**** that. If they sue and get anything out of it, I'm suing them for making America dumber.

I think the Railroad company should sue them for slowing down their train.

I don't know, I could actually see them losing if they try to pursue this. At least, I would hope they would lose. Stupidity shouldn't be rewarded.

If they sue and win, don't you think people will flock by the thousands to railroad tracks and lay their legs from the knees down onto the tracks ???

Not the smartest thing to do, but enough stupid people in this country to do it, for the money.

although I hope they never have offspring. Those chromosomes don't need to be passed on to anybody else
I agree.

Unless of course they were uber-hot.

Hot girls, who don't have much brains ?

Nahhh, never heard of such a thing :D:silly: :doh:

They should be fortunate that they're alive, although I hope they never have offspring. Those chromosomes don't need to be passed on to anybody else

True dat. It's ridiculous stories like these that make me revisit my thoughts on mandatory sterilization....

Archived