Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Manbabys. . .

chomerics

Ummm. okay? and how did you find it that you "just had to look"?This strangely explains alot. :doh:

www.reddit.com

it is not to hard to figure out. . .

and again Bill, I would suggest you stay out of a discussion with me for a while, you first called me a racist, then an elitist, exposing your own racial prejudices which ended up with egg on your face, and your tail between your legs as you left the thread, and I don't think you want to let that cat out of the bag again. . .

:2cents:

www.reddit.com

it is not to hard to figure out. . .

and again Bill, I would suggest you stay out of a discussion with me for a while, you first called me a racist, then an elitist, exposing your own racial prejudices which ended up with egg on your face, and your tail between your legs as you left the thread, and I don't think you want to let that cat out of the bag again. . .

:2cents:

The reason I "left the thread" was clearly stated. I left to go play golf with my son. Plus I saw no more reason to engage in a conversation with you and your opinions.

I was poking fun but about the manbaby site

Want my :2cents:????

I think you are an ultra liberal crybaby. How about that?

Want my :2cents:????

I think you are an ultra liberal crybaby. How about that?

I'm pretty sure he just said he didn't want your two cents .... and you just showed us all the reason.

Archived